Grace Beverley #12 Full of conceit, called out in a tweet and boy is it sweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

- Grace is launching her new book juuuust in case you missed the endless stories and posts
- Still incessantly talking about her dogs bum like a child
- Still not addressed the Dubai debacle
- Still buying designer and non-vegan products but hiding behind Vestaire
- Still hasn’t driven her beloved Tesla, no worries though as her housemates also double up as chauffeurs
- Forced said chauffeurs to chase a bus round London (remembering we’re in lockdown) to show off her Shreddy ad... which she paid for
- Had this tweet go viral re her book

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
New thread!

- Grace is launching her new book juuuust in case you missed the endless stories and posts
- Still incessantly talking about her dogs bum like a child
- Still not addressed the Dubai debacle
- Still buying designer and non-vegan products but hiding behind Vestaire
- Had this tweet go viral re her book
still doesn't seem to have driven the Tesla herself, although her flatmate seems to have more than once, on one occasion to chase a bus with her "oh so great achievment" bus ad around london...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the biggest takeaway from all of this is that Grace shows what she cares about. People were hounding her and her businesses for a response about why she lied about a business trip to Dubai and attended an illegal party while lecturing people to be safe and social distance, but she blocked it out. Yet when it's about her and her privilege, she couldn't resist jumping on. I guess she has made it loud and clear where she ranks a pandemic and people's lives in terms of what concerns her.

Because her refusal to be upfront about her privilege pissed me off so much last night and today, I'm been manically writing up something to add the wiki about all the times she has downplayed her privilege. Time to cut through the bullshit about nuance, context, and rhetoric.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
still doesn't seem to have driven the Tesla herself, although her flatmate seems to have more than once, on one occasion to chase a bus with her "oh so great achievment" bus ad around london...
Thanks forgot about that, added it in! There’s a lot to remember about our problematic vegan, nuanced author queen xo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what the duck is she saying in her stories, it's literally just waffle

Reactions: 18
(In response to her stories) Erm, Grace what? 🤦🏼‍♀️ What is your point?
I feel sorry for anyone who is a non native English speaker on here trying to understand any of that waffle :LOL: reminded me of Bojo at the press conferences

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think the biggest takeaway from all of this is that Grace shows what she cares about. People were hounding her and her businesses for a response about why she lied about a business trip to Dubai and attended an illegal party while lecturing people to be safe and social distance, but she blocked it out. Yet when it's about her and her privilege, she couldn't resist jumping on. I guess she has made it loud and clear where she ranks a pandemic and people's lives in terms of what concerns her.

Because her refusal to be upfront about her privilege pissed me off so much last night and today, I'm been manically writing up something to add the wiki about all the times she has downplayed her privilege. Time to cut through the bullshit about nuance, context, and rhetoric.
Hey I'm quite new to the thread, what's the Wiki?

Reactions: 1
what the duck is she saying in her stories, it's literally just waffle
Thought it was just me being stupid, but totally agree, like wtaf???
she spent 20 minutes trying to say she agrees with the 'rhetoric' of the meme in an attempt to remain ~relatable~ and ~left wing~ when in reality she's a money grabbing capitalist

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I feel like there is a tone in her voice that constantly sounds patronising
totally agree, there is such a tone of "I have listened to your opinion but listen to me explain how you are wrong"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thought it was just me being stupid, but totally agree, like wtaf???
It’s even worse when you see it just written down instead of listening to her. It’s like. I understand all the words but the meaning is not coherent in the slightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahah the irony of writing a book on PRODUCTIVITY and taking 46 insta stories over a full hour to basically say

“I agree with hustle culture, I am privileged and have a book to change this rhetoric but it’s very nuanced and not productive to listen to everyone’s opinions. I’ll try to do better”

also some fun tallys
Nuance/s/d- 6
Rhetoric- 3
Productive-3
Privilege- 5
Hustle culture- 4 (even though nothing to do with the original convo but ok x )

• Haha
Reactions: 72
she spent 20 minutes trying to say she agrees with the 'rhetoric' of the meme in an attempt to remain ~relatable~ and ~left wing~ when in reality she's a money grabbing capitalist
“haha yeah you little plebs are so funny, you’re right, but i’m still worth millions more than you so have your laugh but choke on my ripped leggings x”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Grace should learn the meaning of this word and take note:

Sesquipedalian
Sesquipedalian can also be used to describe someone or something that overuses big words, like a philosophy professor or a chemistry textbook. If someone gives a sesquipedalian speech, people often assume it was smart, even if they don't really know what it was about because they can't understand the words.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Grace should learn the meaning of this word and take note:

Sesquipedalian
Sesquipedalian can also be used to describe someone or something that overuses big words, like a philosophy professor or a chemistry textbook. If someone gives a sesquipedalian speech, people often assume it was smart, even if they don't really know what it was about because they can't understand the words.
Exactly, the smartest people are actually those that can break down the most complex ideas into simple sentences accessible to everyone. At work our marketing team literally have a tool that assesses the reading age of content and the aim is to get it as low as possible due to literacy rates in UK and wanting everyone to understand.
grace has very aged ideas on intelligence and success. She thinks excluding people puts her on a pedastal and the irony is the intelligent people see right through her tit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.