Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth are they on about? Are they actually implying that Grez could file a “lawsuit” against you on the grounds of... saying she isn’t vegan? These people should stop wasting energy defending influencers and use it to read a damn book to learn about how the world works.

Though I kinda wish it would be possible to start a legal battle on those grounds because the imagery of Grez stomping into court in her calfskin Louis Vuitton boots to defend her status as a vegan is quite hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone on another thread showed me this site, obvs I don’t know its accuracy, but this implies nearly 1/4 of her followers are fake (~250,000), so whoever said they thought she was buying followers you might be right lol. Imagine if Instagram suddenly banned all these fake accounts. (Site is modash.io)
View attachment 388556

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow, why so triggered?? Don't worry babes, we aren't coming for you and your eBay Doc Martens collection.

Also hate that whole positive vibes only "hope this doesn't eat you up inside" bullshit. I be meditating every morning - positively DROWNING in inner peace. And my hatred for Grace Beverley is still an all you can eat buffet. Monch monch witch 😘✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Someone on another thread showed me this site, obvs I don’t know its accuracy, but this implies nearly 1/4 of her followers are fake (~250,000), so whoever said they thought she was buying followers you might be right lol. Imagine if Instagram suddenly banned all these fake accounts. (Site is modash.io)
View attachment 388556
Some will be fake bots that she didn't have to buy. Instagram do a clear out every so often as far as I know so some do disappear

Reactions: 2
View attachment 388556
Yeah I did this with my own account once because I was interested (I just love data lol), and it said my fake followers rate was really low - almost 0, and I’ve never bought followers (obvs, it’s just my personal insta). I’d say it’s fairly accurate tbh. I think for a 1/4 of the followers to be fake though is quite a big proportion, and you can’t just blame it on bots. They’ll definitely be bought followers.

Reactions: 15
What on earth are they on about? Are they actually implying that Grez could file a “lawsuit” against you on the grounds of... saying she isn’t vegan? These people should stop wasting energy defending influencers and use it to read a damn book to learn about how the world works.

Though I kinda wish it would be possible to start a legal battle on those grounds because the imagery of Grez stomping into court in her calfskin Louis Vuitton boots to defend her status as a vegan is quite hilarious.
The best thing about these idiots who call me a hater is they never actually unfollow the page after? Like miss if you’re sat here following and waiting to see negative posts about her, then you’re just as much of a hater as I am, so don’t be trying to take some sort of moral highground

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Natascha Oceane is good if you want to follow a fitness influencer, she is also properly educated in nutrition/worhing out etc so very informative, and seems like a nice person
Natascha also went to Dubai?

• Wow
When will tala realise that saying [image sourced from Pinterest] is not a good enough reference. Take 5 more minutes to do some research and credit the actual artists!

Reactions: 31
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...fluencers-scramble-to-justify-exotic-getaways

Hope our CEO boss babe realises that in the eyes of most, she's cut from the same cloth as all the influencers mentioned in this article.
I’m so glad they mentioned that there’s a difference between travelling for work, and being able to work while you travel. These excuses like “I’m still working hard, I need to be working on my laptop while I’m here!” Are so pathetic tbh. You can work on your laptop in your fancy London house??? Honestly this is just getting me all riled up again when I’ve been working from home in the living room which I share with housemates... I would absolutely LOVE to pack my bags and do my online courses from Portugal or something, but it’s socially irresponsible!! (Not to mention the fact that all the unis never told us what to expect until we all arrived)
Still waiting to see the results from Grace’s “essential” business trip, that could only have been done in Dubai.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That is some people’s monthly wage and she’s blown on boots 😳
*her ‘employees’ wage don’t forget they’re paid min wage in central London. Imagine your boss furloughing you because she says she can’t afford your wage and then spends that money on shoes 🤨

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
When will tala realise that saying [image sourced from Pinterest] is not a good enough reference. Take 5 more minutes to do some research and credit the actual artists!
Imagine you referenced like this in a paper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine you referenced like this in a paper 😂
This whole thing about improperly crediting stuff continues to crack me up. Like they would ever credit themselves in this way - can you imagine Grez releasing her book and it just says "Working Hard / Hardly Working - a business advice book by A Person". Or if someone posted a picture of TALA leggings, got asked where they bought them and responded "the shop" or "the internet" 😂 or if Grez credited the people that did bits of her house up "The Tiles People" or "Bath shop". Or if when her mum did that exhibition at the V&A for David Bowie, she just called it "THE MUSICIAN EXHIBITION". Like,"Life on Mars, by a Musician" 😂😂😂😂

Deep that she went to one of the best universities in the world to do a humanities subject after being at what I should think was an excellent private school throughout her childhood and her company is still is crediting things with 'Pinterest'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm a moderator on another forum aimed at kids who often post pictures of wolves/cats/whatever from the internet as their roleplay characters. We can get even those children to understand that pinterest is not where images originally come from. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow, why so triggered?? Don't worry babes, we aren't coming for you and your eBay Doc Martens collection.

Also hate that whole positive vibes only "hope this doesn't eat you up inside" bullshit. I be meditating every morning - positively DROWNING in inner peace. And my hatred for Grace Beverley is still an all you can eat buffet. Monch monch witch 😘✌🏼
My Buddhist ass has found inner peace and positive vibes from all the karma Grace and all these influencers are going to get :love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Haha
  • Heart
I follow her and clearly never see what she posts on my feed, but duck, here it is. "Project of a lifetime" just so happens to be in Dubai during a pandemic when all the other influencers are there...doubt.jpeg

View attachment 388661
She's been living there and not going back and forth though. Ik this is a Grace thread, but yeah Natacha has filmed videos where she's talked about it a bit. Imo its very different than Grez and others saying its for work but really partying.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.