Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bit late to the party on this but re grace and drugs: I served her at a gig venue i worked at a couple years ago at a new years dnb rave. Not exactly conclusive evidence but she came up a few times, only getting water - yet clearly wasnt sober... i mean we all know what that points to 😂 dont really judge her for it tbh pretty common in london and raves but still kinda funny

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
My workplace sent me a £20 book token as a Christmas present so I sent a message to my dad asking if he had any recommendations for what I should spend it on.

He responded: “Grace’s book??”

Hatred is infectious guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Isn't also truly ironic that theme of her year is contentment- but instantly marries that to striving for more?
She's never content because that is not what capitalism sells us. We always need more tala clothes, waterbottles, a new Tesla, a new hot tub, everything NEW in my brand new house.

But also guys remember you should feel content with what you've got 💁

• Heart
Reactions: 25
bit late to the party on this but re grace and drugs: I served her at a gig venue i worked at a couple years ago at a new years dnb rave. Not exactly conclusive evidence but she came up a few times, only getting water - yet clearly wasnt sober... i mean we all know what that points to 😂 dont really judge her for it tbh pretty common in london and raves but still kinda funny
I go to loads of dnb raves (well, used to 😂) and water is my choice of drink for obvious reasons 😂 I don't judge her at all for that.

It's just funny cos she presents herself as this vegan, I don't drink cos my body is a temple, sociopolitical landscaper who is intellectually superior to all of us peasants, when in reality, she's just a scruffy witch with 2 failing businesses who chats absolute tit

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I go to loads of dnb raves (well, used to 😂) and water is my choice of drink for obvious reasons 😂 I don't judge her at all for that.

It's just funny cos she presents herself as this vegan, I don't drink cos my body is a temple, sociopolitical landscaper who is intellectually superior to all of us peasants, when in reality, she's just a scruffy witch with 2 failing businesses who chats absolute tit
innit I've thought about bringing it up a few times before but not really a sin in my book😂 just hilarious my only encounter with her was her pinging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
innit I've thought about bringing it up a few times before but not really a sin in my book😂 just hilarious my only encounter with her was her pinging 😂
I guess ultimately it still is a gossip forum! It's not like it's against the rules to post stuff that's not a critique of her business practices or a breakdown of the genuinely repugnant traits she has. sometimes it's fun to have a laugh about some of the more innocuous stuff like this 😂 and reminisce about when she was a normal human being (edit: the thread was v active when we were chatting about this so clearly it's a topic of interest)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sociopolitical landscaper is killing me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
tbh grace doing drugs and being cool abt it (getting water, not being a dick) makes me wish she was still cool instead of a pompous girl bo$$

Reactions: 24
Slightly off topic?
Disappointed to see Beyond has the same renewal policy as Shreddy (someone mentioned GenFlow controls both apps). Consumers should read first before signing up to know their rights and responsibilities that go with their rights, but don't ya'll feel like a younger audience is not always aware and this should be highlighted to them?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
This is my first time posting after following Grace for about 4 years but recently learning about TALA greenwashing and everything has made me so disappointed, I even still have one of her bands with the Grace Fit UK logo on lol. I sent an email to TALA customer service on 16th December demanding an explanation for the Dubai 'business' trip after stating they couldn't risk sending a representative to HK to check factory standards due to COVID bla bla, as well as Grace's partying whilst over there. Still not had a reply so I wonder if I ever will. I even finished the email apologising to the poor CS staff who have to deal with and attempt to explain their own bosses behaviour. The only influencer I watch and follow now is Meggan Grubb, she's so lovely and didn't just use fitness whilst it was a trend :(

Reactions: 36
This is my first time posting after following Grace for about 4 years but recently learning about TALA greenwashing and everything has made me so disappointed, I even still have one of her bands with the Grace Fit UK logo on lol. I sent an email to TALA customer service on 16th December demanding an explanation for the Dubai 'business' trip after stating they couldn't risk sending a representative to HK to check factory standards due to COVID bla bla, as well as Grace's partying whilst over there. Still not had a reply so I wonder if I ever will. I even finished the email apologising to the poor CS staff who have to deal with and attempt to explain their own bosses behaviour. The only influencer I watch and follow now is Meggan Grubb, she's so lovely and didn't just use fitness whilst it was a trend :(
She's the only fitness influencer I follow too. She doesn't pretend to be anything, she is just so humble and lovely, you can see she is just a really nice human being

Reactions: 7
She's the only fitness influencer I follow too. She doesn't pretend to be anything, she is just so humble and lovely, you can see she is just a really nice human being
Natascha Oceane is good if you want to follow a fitness influencer, she is also properly educated in nutrition/worhing out etc so very informative, and seems like a nice person

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Natascha Oceane is good if you want to follow a fitness influencer, she is also properly educated in nutrition/worhing out etc so very informative, and seems like a nice person
Natacha is the only fitness influencer I follow, her YouTube is great too

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Natacha is the only fitness influencer I follow, her YouTube is great too
I like Natacha and think her content is really good, unfortunately something about her voice just grates on me 😅

Weird to look back and think there was a time I liked Grace and kept up with her videos, before she became so insufferable.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.