Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she write that essay caption after posting her big ass mood board the other day 🤣
Hope she's content with not being a Sunday Times bestseller 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember the time she posted a photo of her disgusting dirty socks?

Looks like she's deleted the comments about the socks but I remember at the time she posted an insta story saying she had just been outside in her socks to put some rubbish in the bin 😂 whatevs, dutty witch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Genuinely, if Grace submitted a pitch to any sort of publication (without using her name) I think she’d be declined. She can’t write well. You want to talk about accessibility, Grace? Write with clarity. Stop using unnecessary jargon. Of course, she won’t do these things, because she’s desperate to be perceived as smart.
Her (rare) contributions to seminars were exactly the same. 100% bullshit, 0% content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The worst thing about this book deal is that it has convinced her she is good at writing and now feels validated to share her inane ramblings with us all.

Can you imagine her business mentoring? She'd just be ranting to people about disrupting/leveraging/cash flow/synergy while her poor mentee would just be sat there like 👁👄👁
Tempted to buy her book, it might help cure my insomnia

• Haha
Top rated thread names below, which one does everyone want?

Grace Beverley #11 lets get shreddy shreddy, lets get shreddy shreddy, lets get shreddy to crumble
Grace Beverley #11 too big gnashers, shreddy on the bus for all the by-passers, still buying leather cos animals don’t matters
Grace Beverley #11 Grea$y GrEz BeV

Reactions: 2
Her nose looks so odd on this like very square but it used to be more curved if that makes sense?
Yes it looks weird, could just be contouring though. Her eyes look smaller in a way you often see in people who’ve had Botox near the eye or filler etc, it closes the eyes a little.. anyone else notice there’s something different ? I think that’s it but I could be wrong

Reactions: 1
Yes it looks weird, could just be contouring though. Her eyes look smaller in a way you often see in people who’ve had Botox near the eye or filler etc, it closes the eyes a little.. anyone else notice there’s something different ? I think that’s it but I could be wrong
Yeah I see that. I contemplated botox above my eyebrows because in some lights I have these small dents 😂 but my nurse friend told me it would make my eyes lookclose my eyes look closed.. apparently that's fairly common in people who have forehead / above eyebrow botox

Whatever she's done to her face, its certainly aged her

Reactions: 11
Yeah I see that. I contemplated botox above my eyebrows because in some lights I have these small dents 😂 but my nurse friend told me it would make my eyes lookclose my eyes look closed.. apparently that's fairly common in people who have forehead / above eyebrow botox

that pic is horren, looks like she’s smelt her own breath 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Slightly OT but does anyone else follow em clarkson? She's one of the most upbeat and inspiring people I follow, she's such an advocate for body positivity and the end of ridiculous photoshopping and filters

She did a whole post today about how we need to stop photoshopping knees... and she follows Tala 👀 based on that pic they posted this morning I sense some shade being thrown hahaha

View attachment 386263

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 386269
Please excuse me while I go and die of cringe. Some of the comments on that post are absolutely sickening, her writing is tit, she just takes other peoples ideas and rewrites them in a weird confusing way

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
She really does just look like a greasy haired, boss eyed dirty rough old hag in these pics. Looks like the type of girl I’d swerve if I saw her in a pub toilet for fear of getting glassedView attachment 386283

Omg I’m feeling extra mean today

• Haha
I know I’m a bit late...
Grace Beverley #11 - Lockdown doesn’t apply, Shreddy’s not on a high, garden’s a mess, ‘cos Tattle knows best!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

This picture makes her look rough af. Wow she really looks in her mid-late 30’s

Reactions: 5
She really does just look like a greasy haired, boss eyed dirty rough old hag in these pics. Looks like the type of girl I’d swerve if I saw her in a pub toilet for fear of getting glassedView attachment 386283

Omg I’m feeling extra mean today
Sounds vile but she looks like one of those sweaty girls with BV who never went to the doctors about it and just constantly stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.