Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He inspired a modicum of respect in me for saying that and listening a bit. He has his own code of integrity even if his morality has the structural soundness of Lexi's fart in the picture above. Grez has neither morality nor integrity these days - she's gone from being one of the only vloggers I cared for to epitomising everything I hate about influencers
Perfectly said 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Grace said she “was taken” to the party not knowing what it was and left straight away... yet in that highlight is clearly dancing with a few diff girls. She treats people like they’re stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Grace said she “was taken” to the party not knowing what it was and left straight away... yet in that highlight is clearly dancing with a few diff girls. She treats people like they’re stupid
And in her obnoxious stories on the plane before her trip she said verbatim: "we've called for clarification on literally everything to make sure we're being smart & doing the right thing". If that was the case why would she allow herself to be whisked off to a party that hadn't been part of this supposedly rigorous vetting process? She's a shameless liar.

Reactions: 38
And was she trying to frame it as a hostage situation with the 'was taken to' ... you chose to go shut up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Like she didn't have a few cheeky lines and talk about herself to anyone who will listen for hours on end

I don't agree with influencers using work as an excuse to go to Dubai and party during a global pandemic, but I'd genuinely have more respect for her if she just acknowledged it instead of always blaming other people "I got taken there" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He inspired a modicum of respect in me for saying that and listening a bit. He has his own code of integrity even if his morality has the structural soundness of Lexi's fart in the picture above. Grez has neither morality nor integrity these days - she's gone from being one of the only vloggers I cared for to epitomising everything I hate about influencers
I wish we could call the next thread this whole post

• Heart
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell her new years resolution post is so hard to read, what is she on about

• Haha
Reactions: 22
what the duck is she talking about in that New Years resolution post? I’m convinced she has no idea what words mean

• Haha
Reactions: 36
bleeping hell her new years resolution post is so hard to read, what is she on about
The worst thing about this book deal is that it has convinced her she is good at writing and now feels validated to share her inane ramblings with us all.

Can you imagine her business mentoring? She'd just be ranting to people about disrupting/leveraging/cash flow/synergy while her poor mentee would just be sat there like 👁👄👁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Also - interesting how the specks from that dirty mirror only show on the clothes, but her skin is flawless.

Reactions: 18
Genuinely, if Grace submitted a pitch to any sort of publication (without using her name) I think she’d be declined. She can’t write well. You want to talk about accessibility, Grace? Write with clarity. Stop using unnecessary jargon. Of course, she won’t do these things, because she’s desperate to be perceived as smart.

Reactions: 35
Also - interesting how the specks from that dirty mirror only show on the clothes, but her skin is flawless.
Omg I legit thought that was the design of her clothes! 😂 like flecked material. But it’s a gross dirty mirror!

Yeah she can’t write, that was hard to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.