Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoops, made a Tala style error here with the thread titles... was just going through the thread for the new thread recap and saw this one had 78 likes:

Grace Beverley #11 I’m a bestseller-to-be, don’t worry - always keep my roommates on cctv x
New thread here:

Reactions: 6
Sounds vile but she looks like one of those sweaty girls with BV who never went to the doctors about it and just constantly stinks
Ahahahahah yeah I see it. Grace and her pal, Nikki Blacketter, just constantly look dirty, smelly, and unkempt, like they haven’t showered in a week despite doing half-assed workouts every day. Some fitness influencers look like they smell nice, imo Heidi Sommers does (don’t like her at all, but she always looks clean and presentable). Grace and Nikki look filthyyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.