Grace and Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t find a thread on these girls but I want to know everyones opinions

I personally prefer grace foley, the one with the brown hair as I think she’s more natural and suits Her personality.

The other one grace shadrack, has dyed her hair pink, but left her roots white (not a good look) and she wears far too much blusher making her look clownish. I feel she’s trying to be ‘out there’ and ‘different’ But it doesn’t suit her. Also I’m not a fan of her style on her.
So much more to say on these girls but I’d like to know everyone else’s opinions lol

Reactions: 6
I've just started watching them over the last few months. Considering they decided to go to a college that's only two days a week to concentrate on youtube, their editing & filming isn't very good. They seem to cut off parts to early or a vlog will just end, say they'll insert clips then don't

I've just started watching them over the last few months. Considering they decided to go to a college that's only two days a week to concentrate on youtube, their editing & filming isn't very good. They seem to cut off parts to early or a vlog will just end, say they'll insert clips then don't
I thought this too, I feel like grace shad does the editing as well as grace f is barely in it when they’re not together.

I also didn’t like the way they promoted red driving school, it seemed very forced and grace shad KEPT saying ‘I recommend it’ ‘I highly recommend them’ ‘I’ve recommended them to all my friends’ like yeah we get it you’re being paid to promote them and you recommend them, no need to keep repeating yourself. And they also didn’t declare it as an ad, not in the thumbnail, the title or description, the only thing that was mentioned was in grace f’s bit when she said ‘they’ve very kindly gifted it’

Reactions: 2
I really like Grace Foley. She's classic Essex, very noveau rich and tacky (the human equivalent of mirrored furniture) BUT she seems genuine and kind.
Grace Shad seems stuck up, if you met out I can't imagine her being too nice

Reactions: 16
I never watched their main channel as they just aren’t my thing but I have watched a couple of Grace Foleys videos and follow her on Instagram she seems like the sweetest girl ever!

however on her Instagram she posts pictures of her in her underwear,blazers with no bra etc which I don’t mind as I don’t see it in a ‘sexual’ way of course but the thought of older men (women too I’m sure) seeing those kinds pictures and sexualising her when she’s only 17 just makes me feel so disgusted 🤢

I hope this post makes sense and I’m not bashing her in anyway when you’re young you don’t even think of how gross and creepy some people are.

Reactions: 4
Grace F I think can look quite classy. She's naturally pretty, but I think she'd actually look better with less makeup and fake tan.

Grace S usually looks like she's wearing fancy dress. It's far too much imo, very gaudy.

Reactions: 5
Grace F I think can look quite classy. She's naturally pretty, but I think she'd actually look better with less makeup and fake tan.

Grace S usually looks like she's wearing fancy dress. It's far too much imo, very gaudy.
I agree, I also think although grace f looks like the typical Essex girl, grace s is probs more bitchy.

Reactions: 1
I really enjoy Grace Fs channel, especially her hauls I don’t watch them together much. I like her style and her instagram content but it did make me laugh that her dad drove her into central to take photos :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes I think it’s odd how they’re so close! I know you can be friends with whoever etc but they seem like such different girls

hmm I think personality wise they seem very similar. it's just the aesthetic that is different but I don't think that should ever stop people being friends. I think grace s was less alternative at the start of their channel.

What is the point in wearing a mask if they aren’t going to wear it over their nose?

Reactions: 4
What is the point in wearing a mask if they aren’t going to wear it over their nose?
Just seen their latest video... cringing so badly as Grace F's mask wasn't covering her nose and she kept touching her face. While going through an airport and on an aeroplane. Not the brightest button, is she?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Grace Shad seems like such a bratty pain, her hair looks awful and her outfits are always super trashy

Unpopular opinion here I guess but I like that Grace S is out there with her clothes, I think she does it for the art and clearly loves fashion as an art form. She’s still young but you can see she’s incredibly creative with it. I know it’s not a rave thread but I think just bc you don’t understand it doesn’t mean it’s tit.

Reactions: 13
Unpopular opinion here I guess but I like that Grace S is out there with her clothes, I think she does it for the art and clearly loves fashion as an art form. She’s still young but you can see she’s incredibly creative with it. I know it’s not a rave thread but I think just bc you don’t understand it doesn’t mean it’s tit.
i really like both of their styles. i wouldn't personally wear grace s's style but i would grace f's bc that's what suits me. grace s clearly likes bold and she wears it well bc she's confident w it.

i really like both of their styles. i wouldn't personally wear grace s's style but i would grace f's bc that's what suits me. grace s clearly likes bold and she wears it well bc she's confident w it.
Fully agree!! My style is completely different to both of theirs too but I respect both of them for being so confident!!

Reactions: 3