Grab life by the Hauls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the little one enjoys his trips round the tat shops in his new stroller because he definitely wont be going anywhere else in it :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Get a Milky Bar down your neck Lucas!
Honestly she has absolutely no sense!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Dave looking more downtrodden than ever.
In fact he reminds me of Worzel Gummidge.
But never mind Dave has long has you keep getting your leg over and impregnating Big Sam,life is good:rolleyes:

Wonder if the weekend away will happen 🤷‍♀️ Poor kids

Today’s Costco haul…full of crap food. They both look so unhealthy

pregnancy does not suit her and she needs to worry about Dave’s health. He looks sick. All the time.

they both look so unwell....

I don't know if she's using a filter on her phone, but she looks chalk white

She needs to sort out that bloody front bit of hair just hanging round her face. What a bloody mess.

Reactions: 2
she wasn't happy at Dave getting the noodles, yet he doesn't bother when she buys every item of junk in sight

Reactions: 4
Baby Lucas is already pushed aside and forgotten while all she can concentrate on is spending out on her new baby … it’s like an obsession, her whole demeanour changes when she’s showing what she’s bought. All giddy, excited and Lucas who?? Poor kid

what a waste of money….£18 on 3 vest/romper things aged up to 1 month?? Did I hear correctly?

Reactions: 6
I don't understand how she can have so many kids yet has to buy everything new for each pregnancy - strollers, clothes etc...I get baby clothes get dirty and don't last but her youngest is under 12 months old, surely she doesn't need to buy so much new stuff for each new addition, such a waste of money when they've obviously not got much spare cash

Reactions: 7
They are clearly little money-makers to her…. More kids, more money. More silly YouTube hauls. Any disability those kids have get more ££ too

sad to say, seems like Sam and Dave are trying to disable themselves through an unhealthy lifestyle….

It's the same with Halloween and Christmas decorations they buy new every year.

Probably no storing space as they have turned their house in to a children's care home

Reactions: 4
Sam that doesn't show her kids on YT, and she's talking like Sarah Ingham on that time stamp, so fake
Screenshot_20240417-185340.png

Screenshot_20240417-185347.png

---
And Dave's unwell and still at work.

I hope he doesn't end up like Dave from the R Family
---
She looks exhausted, but it's all her own doing continuously having children.
---
If Dave had any sense he would make sure she gets sterilized after this one, it's for their own good.

Last edited: