Gossip Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I like Nate with anyone, plenty of choices as well, who didn’t he date at some point 😅
---
Also I like Rufus/Lily together. I don’t like Rufus with anyone else.
True about Nate 🤣

I love these two as well! Wish they had kept them together.

Reactions: 2
Rewatching Gossip Girl again, keep forgetting how bleeping irritating Serena was, and Dan.
Such a vomit inducing pair.

Blair made that show and I’ll hear no different.

Reactions: 8
Dan was the absolute worst. I despised him. However the actor is great in You. Blake Lively, yeah I like her well enough in other things too. Can't say I've actually seen Leighton Meister in anything outside Gossip Girl (other than an unmemorable appearance in Veronica Mars). It must be the writing? Because I agree Blair is the MVP.

Reactions: 1
With Serena I think they really tried to keep her somewhat likeable. Ironically I liked her most when she was fully embracing her bad girl / it girl life and didn't give a f about her mom or blair.

Dan only was tolerable in the very beginning

Reactions: 5

This GG thread exists here too.

I loved GG but became repetitive weird and had Sunset Beach vibes!
Rufus and Lily were also the ultimate couple until he starting wearing those jumpers and ahe became evil Lily🤣

Blair and Chuck were the best thing about GG, I didn't care about clothes horse Serena.
Dan was punchable as was Vanessa

• Haha
Reactions: 1