Gossip Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is being slaughtered in the comments on IG for this :ROFLMAO: and rightly so!

Reactions: 5
i'm rewatching it again, i haven't done so since i was much younger... it was all about chuck bass & blair for me then, i thought they were the hottest in the show... watching it a bit older now, damn bart bass and lily are so hot haha :love: and of course rufus always has and always will be number one
---

Reactions: 1
i'm rewatching it again, i haven't done so since i was much younger... it was all about chuck bass & blair for me then, i thought they were the hottest in the show... watching it a bit older now, damn bart bass and lily are so hot haha :love: and of course rufus always has and always will be number one
---
I like Lily and Rufus.
I can't stand Bart ๐Ÿ˜‚

When I first watched it, it was always Dan and Serena but when I've rewatched it, those Chuck and Blair moments ๐Ÿ˜

---
Arggghhhhh I hated Rufus! I hated all the Humphreyโ€™s and Vanessa

I loved Serena with Nate

How weird was it when Dan and Blair got together ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I loved Serena with Nate

I absolutely hated Vanessa and Georgina. Although, at least Georgina was meant to be hated ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dan and Blair was way too weird.
---

I loved Serena with Nate

I absolutely hated Vanessa and Georgina. Although, at least Georgina was meant to be hated ๐Ÿ˜‚

Dan and Blair was way too weird.