Gossip Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally just started watching Gossip Girl for the millionth time... never gets old!

Reactions: 3
How is it that the outfits still look so stylish now? At least I think so anyway.

Reactions: 6
I’ve started re watching this. I watched it years ago but I’d binged it, so I’ve forgotten everything! I am still in love with Chuck Bass. Seeing how in love with Blair he is and how he looks at her... 😍😍😍

Reactions: 6
I’m onto the last season, it’s been my lockdown thing. I kinda don’t want to finish it so it doesn’t end 😂

I think I’ve rewatched about 5 times now, love to stick an episode on whilst I cook! Such a good show!

I have never watched it before, and decided to give it a go. Binged the first series in a few days and loved it - I’m onto the second now and quickly losing interest in it.

The main thing I dislike is Dan, he’s this ever present thing like on Serena’s shoulder as her conscience and he is always there. In any situation he’s always hanging around and I feel the series would be so much better without his character in it. I get the whole rich girl falling for a common boy plot line but it only lasted a series really and now it’s tiresome.

I love Chuck though, such a great character. And Nate too, I’m going to carry on watching and really hope it doesn’t have too much Dan in it.

Reactions: 2
I have never watched it before, and decided to give it a go. Binged the first series in a few days and loved it - I’m onto the second now and quickly losing interest in it.

The main thing I dislike is Dan, he’s this ever present thing like on Serena’s shoulder as her conscience and he is always there. In any situation he’s always hanging around and I feel the series would be so much better without his character in it. I get the whole rich girl falling for a common boy plot line but it only lasted a series really and now it’s tiresome.

I love Chuck though, such a great character. And Nate too, I’m going to carry on watching and really hope it doesn’t have too much Dan in it.
I think anyone that has watched Gossip Girl through to the end will lol at this post.

Dan is for sure the most annoying character in the whole show. Possibly in any show. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been watching this for the first time. I am on season 5 now. Love Chuck and Blair. Really disliked Jenny and Vanessa. Chuck fans can watch Ed Westwick in White Gold on Netflix.

I've been watching this for the first time. I am on season 5 now. Love Chuck and Blair. Really disliked Jenny and Vanessa. Chuck fans can watch Ed Westwick in White Gold on Netflix.
Enjoy season 5, there is an extreme dip in quality in the final season (already starting with season 5!)

Loved gossip girl when it was first on. I had recently become a single parent to two kids under 2, was really struggling. I used to avidly watch each episode while eating from a tub of strawberry cheesecake hagendas ice cream. to this day I can’t read or hear the words gossip girl without tasting the ice cream. Got me through a difficult time. Might need to watch again on Netflix.

I watched gossip girl after it ended years later i loved it chuck and blair are just 😍 i did have a crush on dan but ever since ive watched you.. never again 😂

Reactions: 1

Surely not a gossip girl reunion.. reason why posting as it's trending on twitter 😂

P.s sorry didnt realise i was the last person that replied to this thread beforehand!

• Heart
There's something about Ed Westwick 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

If you haven't watched White Gold. You should!!! It's on Netflix and has Jay & Simon from the Invetweeners and Ed does is a cocky bas**ard 😍😍

• Heart
There's something about Ed Westwick 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

If you haven't watched White Gold. You should!!! It's on Netflix and has Jay & Simon from the Invetweeners and Ed does is a cocky bas**ard 😍😍

I really liked all of white gold series i thought i really wouldnt like it ed in that was 😍 loved him chalet girl aswell.

But he has had really bad media the past few years so i hope this announcement is good!