Gossip Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love LOVE LOVE GG!! I watched it back in the bad, binge watched it last year and done the same over Christmas, I am in love with Chuck Bass to this very day and I am 33. haha. its one of the best shows for me along side Gilmore Girls.....they better make more and still leaving mega cliff hangers, 90210 - could not tell you how many times I have rewatched this and the OC. is there anything else anyone could recommend?

even to this day I say Dan Humfries when hes in anything - such as YOU xx

Reactions: 7
Gossip Girl & Pretty Little Liars are my fav shows ever. I’ve watched them both over and over and never get bored. Chuck & Nate are lovely to look at too 😍

Reactions: 1
Gossip Girl & Pretty Little Liars are my fav shows ever. I’ve watched them both over and over and never get bored. Chuck & Nate are lovely to look at too 😍
I've not seen pretty little liars but read the book and enjoyed that.

Would love to rewatch Gossip Girl but Jenny pisses me off too much! She’s so annoying πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't believe no one has recommended One Tree Hill a another series to binge watch :love:

• Heart
This thread just makes me want to re watch the whole series just to stare at Chuck :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I loved the first 2 series, but def think it went downhill when the showrunners changed.

What pissed me off was that they clearly didn't plan anything from the beginning, so the reveal of who 'Gossip Girl' was was never going to make any sense. πŸ˜‚ Same with bloody Pretty Little Liars.

It'll be interesting to see what this new take it will be like.
It got a bit all over the place at the end.

Three words, eight letters........

I watched it in my late teens and LOVED it, re-watched it about a year ago so in my mid 20s and realised how stupid some parts were but still loved it :LOL: Also remembered I was obsessed with Nate the first time I watched it as a teen, second time round and it was allll about Chuck Bass :love: