Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Omg this program!

I watched a few of the series on and off years and years ago when I lived at home and I thought I’d start it from the beginning recently, as it’s now on Netflix. I binged the whole lot (6 series - 25ish episodes each) in about a month.

I just love the characters, the scheming, the glamour, the eye candy, the fashion and the whole story.
Anyone else a fan?

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
I didn’t like Chuck at first but by the end he was my favourite.... and hubba hubba 😍 I was really shocked to learn he was English - I saw him In an English program a few years back and assumed he was just doing a good English accent 😂

Reactions: 9

Smca53

VIP Member
I have never watched it before, and decided to give it a go. Binged the first series in a few days and loved it - I’m onto the second now and quickly losing interest in it.

The main thing I dislike is Dan, he’s this ever present thing like on Serena’s shoulder as her conscience and he is always there. In any situation he’s always hanging around and I feel the series would be so much better without his character in it. I get the whole rich girl falling for a common boy plot line but it only lasted a series really and now it’s tiresome.

I love Chuck though, such a great character. And Nate too, I’m going to carry on watching and really hope it doesn’t have too much Dan in it.
I think anyone that has watched Gossip Girl through to the end will lol at this post.

Dan is for sure the most annoying character in the whole show. Possibly in any show. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

CrazyCatLady101

Love LOVE LOVE GG!! I watched it back in the bad, binge watched it last year and done the same over Christmas, I am in love with Chuck Bass to this very day and I am 33. haha. its one of the best shows for me along side Gilmore Girls.....they better make more and still leaving mega cliff hangers, 90210 - could not tell you how many times I have rewatched this and the OC. is there anything else anyone could recommend?

even to this day I say Dan Humfries when hes in anything - such as YOU xx

Reactions: 7

urghwhy

Can't believe no one has recommended One Tree Hill a another series to binge watch :love:

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I watched it in my late teens and LOVED it, re-watched it about a year ago so in my mid 20s and realised how stupid some parts were but still loved it :LOL: Also remembered I was obsessed with Nate the first time I watched it as a teen, second time round and it was allll about Chuck Bass :love:

Instamoron

I’ve started re watching this. I watched it years ago but I’d binged it, so I’ve forgotten everything! I am still in love with Chuck Bass. Seeing how in love with Blair he is and how he looks at her... 😍😍😍

Reactions: 6

Grenouille

The clothes 🤩 I love Blair’s style as she grows older. And her wedding dress (wedding to Chuck) is the stuff dreams are made of!
GG is part of my rota of shows I know so well, I put them in the background whilst working/doing chores.

Reactions: 5