Gossip Girl

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no matter who's hot or not, the ultimate couple for me have always been blair & chuck 🖤💗

Reactions: 4
It came back on Netflix Ireland, so I spent the last week binging every evening. The memories. Euphoria will never come close.

Nate is my favorite male character. He seems to be the only one with a decent moral compass (sort of) and he’s the most attractive! He dated people outside of his wealthy circle and seemed down to earth. I really did like him and Vanessa as a couple.

Jenny is still the one character I absolutely dislike together with Sage and Lola. Jenny is by far the most conniving and self-involved character. She’s very unlikable.

My favorite couple is definitely Dan and Blair. He brought the best in her unlike Chuck which essentially pushed her to self-destruction.

Lily and Rufus should have been end-game with Dan and Blair. Serena should have ended up single and moved to LA.

Jenny should have been axed from the show before she went down the ‘goth’ route. The ‘new’ her didn’t fit the show.

It came back on Netflix Ireland, so I spent the last week binging every evening. The memories. Euphoria will never come close.

Nate is my favorite male character. He seems to be the only one with a decent moral compass (sort of) and he’s the most attractive! He dated people outside of his wealthy circle and seemed down to earth. I really did like him and Vanessa as a couple.

Jenny is still the one character I absolutely dislike together with Sage and Lola. Jenny is by far the most conniving and self-involved character. She’s very unlikable.

My favorite couple is definitely Dan and Blair. He brought the best in her unlike Chuck which essentially pushed her to self-destruction.

Lily and Rufus should have been end-game with Dan and Blair. Serena should have ended up single and moved to LA.

Jenny should have been axed from the show before she went down the ‘goth’ route. The ‘new’ her didn’t fit the show.
I can't stand Jenny 🤣

I'm with you on Nate being the most attractive though 😂 by farrrr! Carter Baizen coming up second for me 😂

Reactions: 2
I binged GG again recently and it brought back so many memories.
I was smitten with Chuck all over again by the end of it.
Always loved Dan, Chuck & Blair.
Serena was a melter; she and Dan just did not work for me.
Never liked Jenny.
I really liked Georgina & Jack in the end.

Would love them to do a GG movie with all the OG's just because I miss it 😂

Reactions: 2
Serena was the most shallow and selfish.
Loved Lily as Chuck's stepmother until she went through evil phase!
Nate shagged everyone within seconds of being heartbroken.
Dan and Blair was icky.
Loved GG

Out of intrigue attempted new gg...not for me so abandoned it

Reactions: 1
I just don’t think I can look at Dan the same way anymore after watching You 😂

• Haha