Goodman Sisters #7 LG desperate to be a WAG, Thats a shame coz all she’s got is £ from absent baby dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had both my parents growing up neither of them anything to write home about 😂😂
Kiaro will be fine he will make his own life and have his own family ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Think this came at the right time

New thread

Buckle up !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had both my parents growing up neither of them anything to write home about 😂😂
Kiaro will be fine he will make his own life and have his own family ♥
I knew my Dad. I was always the child he didn't want because I was inconvenient to his new family. We saw each other every weekend until I got to 16 and he decided he definitely didn't want me anymore. I haven't spoken to him since except to say thank you when he passed me a tissue at a funeral.

He knows about Foxling 1 but they've never met and he saw me with Foxling 2 once but we didn't acknowledge each other.

He isn't a real loss. Kairo would be grand without Kyle unfortunately his "mother" won't let him be.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe he did use a condom and she erm... Used what was in it and a turkey baster. Surely he wouldn't shag a prostitute with nothing on ?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.