Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I can gather Hayley has been told she has to pay damages for breaking the non disclosure agreement. Which kind of confirms he had sex with her then ??‍♀

I’m confused.
Surely that handwritten thing can’t be considered as legally enforceable?! Especially when signed by a vulnerable young girl!

Reactions: 3
The Rees are doing a 4 hour live to hit the inghams where it hurts - Levi’s are having to watch the vlogs so there will be a minimum of a 4 hour legal bill from this alone. Full respect to them from me
Haha that’s brilliant! Maybe we should all get together and do a none stop live? Say take it in turns every hour? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Surely that handwritten thing can’t be considered as legally enforceable?! Especially when signed by a vulnerable young girl!
I think thats what people debating - she might be covered by the mental capacity act. Also it could be considering as blackmail, as I think he sent texts allegedly, basically threatening her to not say anything. There was an episode of can't pay we'll take it away where high court enforcement agents got sent to a house to claim a bill, but the person proved he was vulnerable/had mental health issues so they couldn't enforce the payment of it.

Reactions: 1
Hmm seems a bit suspect I think and like they're using it for the advantage of their channel. Hope they don't turn into the Wilkes :unsure:
Watching now and trying to decide if I can be bothered to wait and hear about it at the end
He's said something about 'Professor George Mason' retiring due to alleged sexual harassment, so maybe he's just making it seem like he has info on them so the solicitor has to watch?

Why does he keep going on about someone in Washington? I’m totally lost.
The guy has sexual harassment allegations against him, so I think thats the 'big reveal', but he's making it seem like he has info on Chris so the solicitor has to watch the whole thing.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think its Hayley as she's in the chat and people are talking about the mental capacity act.

Allegedly Chris used to play rugby with his solicitor as well/is friends with him?
Ha ha ha Creepy playing rugby. The only thing he’d be able to do on a rugby pitch is cheerleading. ( or perving on cheerleaders)

Reactions: 2
Who even ARE these Rees people and why are they allowing their child to swear live on YouTube?

Who even ARE these Rees people and why are they allowing their child to swear live on YouTube?
They're one of the families that made a ton of videos when the original news broke. I think they were in that group that someone made (united for justice? or something) with the Wilkes fam, Greenwood, R fam/Angry Manc etc.

Did someone just threaten people then flounce?
I don't think a solicitor would bother doing something so stupid though surely?
I doubt more of the popular twitterers (is that a thing?!) would be posting in here. Twitter has a much more immediate response time, and reaches a lot more people in one go.

Just goes to prove, you NEVER know who is behind that screen!
Yes that’s exactly what happened. It was a very very lame threat to try and persuade people not to post on here by who knows? Probably not a solicitor but someone who cut and paste a few bits and pieces from a solicitors website on defamation

I find the Rees family hard to watch, he may not look like much but beneath his rab c nesbitt looks he is a very intelligent man and playing a clever game with Levis

Reactions: 8
Just thought I’d pop this on here for anyone not on insta or who the duvet queen has blocked.
Another day at the beach, you couldn’t make this up ? and a same old, same old waffle about why travelling is super great for their kids ?
Someone clearly reads on here and it’s clearly struck a nerve if they’ve felt the need to addres it.
You don’t fool us creepy and enabler, just because your kids love something doesn’t always mean it’s the best thing for them.
This insta posted made me so angry she says she does it for the children but let's face it if you were 9 and you had the choice of staying at home or going to Australia what would you choose? I think most children would choose Australia.

Children have no concept of how Ill travelling can make you and why you need to have time to rest/relax, but Sarah and Chris as adults should know how important downtime is for children!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.