Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, hope this is ok. ❤❤
Welcome to the second installment of Creepy Chris and his Pregnant Poundland Princess.

Reactions: 17
Love the title :)
When are they on their next flight? In other words when we can we bombard their social media with the truth :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Love the title :)
When are they on their next flight? In other words when we can we bombard their social media with the truth :ROFLMAO:
I’m assuming the 2 day stop over is just so they can get trigger happy with the delete button ??

Reactions: 1
Hello! I've finally caught up here, having long given up on GG.

My two cents regarding the house move: I think they're looking for somewhere with a granny flat/annexe type situation, so they can maintain their facade of being a happy family while continuing the kick Chris out once the cameras turn off. I'd put money on wherever they end up being set up with a separate office/studio building for "editing" which conveniently has a sofa bed or similar.

Oh, and slightly off topic alert, but I just saw on Holly Vlogs Insta that JaackMaate is going out with Georgie Fizz's sister, made me wonder if that's why he hasn't done a proper video about the situation, due to the previous friendship? Interesting though!

I don’t think Georgie is Jaackmaates GF. She has an older boyfriend and when I checked on Jacks Instagram he has photos with a different lady that appears to be his GF.

Wish he would do a proper video though!

I can only imagine the conversations that took place at the weekend at SITC. I bet the Inghams’ ears were burning! [emoji91]

Reactions: 5
Can you see if your own comment has been deleted on YT?

If you’ve been blocked you will think your comment has posted successfully until you log out and it won’t be there. (Thanks Sarah and Chris for teaching me that)
If your comment has been removed when you refresh the comments it will be gone, but it’s hard to tell when there’s a lot of toddler IFAM posting how much they love them. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t think Georgie is Jaackmaates GF. She has an older boyfriend and when I checked on Jacks Instagram he has photos with a different lady that appears to be his GF.

I can only imagine the conversations that took place at the weekend at SITC. I bet the Inghams’ ears were burning! [emoji91]
yeah they're not dating. they both have partners

Reactions: 3
Can you see if your own comment has been deleted on YT?
I think if someone likes or reply to your comment and you get a notif, you can click the notif and see if it takes you to the comment/its still there. If not then its probably been deleted.

Would there be any benefit contacting companies that get advertised before / during vlogs asking if they enjoy being associated with these videos and paying for advertising to a large population of 7 to 12 year olds whose pocket money probably does not stretch to buying their respective services?

Reactions: 6

They said he was dating her sister, not her.

Reactions: 1
They said he was dating her sister, not her.
Georgia’s sister Harriet is dating an older boyfriend. On jaackmaates insta he was with his girlfriend Fiona who is his long term girlfriend.

I think Holly needs to be careful with what she says on these lives she’s turned into a Mrs Wilkes with a loose tongue

Would there be any benefit contacting companies that get advertised before / during vlogs asking if they enjoy being associated with these videos and paying for advertising to a large population of 7 to 12 year olds whose pocket money probably does not stretch to buying their respective services?
It’s worth a try I’d say. I’d happily send some emails/litter companies social media if the companies are put on here (y)

Georgia’s sister Harriet is dating an older boyfriend. On jaackmaates insta he was with his girlfriend Fiona who is his long term girlfriend.

I think Holly needs to be careful with what she says on these lives she’s turned into a Mrs Wilkes with a loose tongue
IMHO, Holly is another one riding in the wake of the Ingham saga...

IMHO, Holly is another one riding in the wake of the Ingham saga...

I saw some of her live last night and she is basically a younger, blonder, just as mouthy version of granny Wilco, some of the stuff she’s coming out with is completely untrue, I don’t think she’s a bad person I think she just gets carried away and starts presenting fictional assumptions as facts, she went on a rant a while back about how evil anti depressants are, she’s entitled to her opinion on everything but she doesn’t have to share that opinion with the internet every time, I really think she was taken up wrong on this post. It’s a picture of Jack, Demi and the fizz pug sister ? and in the comment Holly is saying jacks girlfriend watches her videos. Easy to take up wrong when you read it fast. But she has in the past said all Ingham girls are being homeschooled and made some big accusations that could be difficult to deny if others have screen recorded it.
If she goes to France and starts begging for money I’m banning the lot of them from coming back.

did`nt Sarah say a while ago she had a camping trip involving her dad and granny and grandpa in the summer holidays in the UK when she did her where are we planning to go to vlog ?

I'm pretty sure no one has mentioned the fact that in the hotel room at Gatwick, there was a single bed made up next to the double or queen bed. Just like in Crete. Totally unnecessary with the two sets of bunk beds in the other room. I wonder if it will be like this at all the hotels they stay in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.