Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah ok thanks! I was getting very confused there for a sec. I can’t keep up with all the players in this saga..

Does anyone else find it creapy when he calls his step daughter gorgeous or babe, not as a description but as a name. Did it again today when she was getting out of the water in swimwear.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it creapy when he calls his step daughter gorgeous or babe, not as a description but as a name. Did it again today when she was getting out of the water in swimwear.
I think I'm at the point of not watching now, so I'll have to look out for updates. Only way to make anyone sit up and take notice is to watch their views drop hard and fast. May have to just add a few views to Family Fizz just to top them up:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I think thats what people debating - she might be covered by the mental capacity act. Also it could be considering as blackmail, as I think he sent texts allegedly, basically threatening her to not say anything. There was an episode of can't pay we'll take it away where high court enforcement agents got sent to a house to claim a bill, but the person proved he was vulnerable/had mental health issues so they couldn't enforce the payment of it.
I hope so. I don’t really understand to be honest how having her sign something like that can be at all legal though. He’s not really a ‘celebrity’ and if she weren’t a young girl with mental health issues then this would just be a case of him having a one night stand and cheating on his wife. I’ve never heard of a regular person doing this and having a non disclosure signed so their family and friends don’t find out. Basically I just don’t understand how this scrap of paper really means anything and why his solicitor is even entertaining it?! Surely any judge would dismiss it

Reactions: 3
I'm new here but have been lurking since the GG days. I think their new theme tune should be Creep by Radiohead.

Reactions: 15
I hope so. I don’t really understand to be honest how having her sign something like that can be at all legal though. He’s not really a ‘celebrity’ and if she weren’t a young girl with mental health issues then this would just be a case of him having a one night stand and cheating on his wife. I’ve never heard of a regular person doing this and having a non disclosure signed so their family and friends don’t find out. Basically I just don’t understand how this scrap of paper really means anything and why his solicitor is even entertaining it?! Surely any judge would dismiss it
Yeah I thought it was a bit weird as well. I understand celebs using non disclosures but he's hardly famous.

Reactions: 4
Does this mean they are running low on money , people suspected that they were paying stooges to flood false messages online and also to delete comments,
I dunno with all the money they supposedly have surely they could pay Jane or Katrina or someone to delete any negativity while they’re away ,or st least sleeping.
The mention of money twice yesterday, and Sarah mentioning wasted pizza ,
it seems their excessive spending is starting to pinch a bit ,
I bet Sarah is giving him hell behind closed doors , she is a common tart camouflaged in a fur coat , I would love to be a fly on the wall.
or aas my old mum says all fur coat and no knickers !!

Reactions: 4
I watch via hooktube so not giving them any ad money, but long term they are so fucked and even if you watched every single day it's only a couple of pennies a month.

Have they said if they are visiting Ayers Rock? I think it closes soon forever for climbers so can see them wanting to climb it, hope the locals put a curse on them. Would be silly to climb if she is pregnant and with young children, but loads of things they

Idk for the new thread title both are good.

But for the theme song how about R Kelly (got alot in common with Chris..) and "I admit it, I did it"

Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought it was a bit weird as well. I understand celebs using non disclosures but he's hardly famous.
Really hope Hayley is getting decent legal advise as the information on her that is out there at the moment doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Wouldn’t a non disclosure confirm your guilt ,
Without that paper it’s just a case of he said she said ,
With a signed document he’s sealed his fate chris just doesn’t think at all .

[emoji615]️[emoji615]️UPDATE - GG have banned 4 people in the last 24 hours for mentioning Tattle because its "against the rules"

The ban members messaged me about it today

It honestly became a bleeping chore to keep up with GG. I can't remember who it was that said (in reply to someone who asked why the thread was so dead) "I think they've all gone over to Tattle.Life but whoever you are, I salute you! :giggle: x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.