Good weightloss/fitness accounts?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda related but James Smith speaks a lot of sense and I think is worth a follow. His stories drag in a bit but his actual ‘content’ stuff is good. Podcast is decent if his social media is found to be irritating!

Reactions: 4
Hello all, I am not someone with strengths for dense workouts. So I simply prefer doing yoga for a healthy mind and body in my daily routine. It has not only assisted me with losing weight but I sense more flexibility in my body and it calms my mind too, which is actually amazing. So my personal understanding says, yoga is for both fit body and the mind.

Jill_food_fitness looks really good and is consistent. She's also bloody hilarious and her family crack me up. Proper feel good x

That James Smith is a head. Lucydavis_fit is really sweet, banging body, and does good workouts.

Reactions: 1
That James Smith is a head. Lucydavis_fit is really sweet, banging body, and does good workouts.
Second this. He's a disgusting person, would recommend avoiding him personally. I follow diaryofafatgirl_sw. Her account is small but I prefer that as I find her more real than some others.

I liked james smith at first but he is very full of himself now ( or maybe always was)
Felicity Rosina is sweet and has good work out ideas too

Hilaria Baldwin in instagram does short videos which are great. Lots of leg/butt/abs stuff which can be fitted in while getting the rugrats ready. She is married to Alec Baldwin and she seems like the sweetest person. Pregnant with number 5 🥰🤯. She gets lots of comments on her stuff, mostly really nice and she always interacts with her followers.

James Smith makes some good points but also slams stuff as 'fads' which actually have a very good evidence base, such as fasting.