Good Morning Britain - ITV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Laura Tobin not bother with her hair and make up when she's not in the studio? When she was on first thing this morning her hair looked awful! Ranvir is the same.

Reactions: 1
I don't think Susanna and Ranvir work well together. It's Ravnir's turn to be the annoying, loud and talking over everyone person today.

Reactions: 1
Dear god, does ranvir Singh understand that she doesn't have to speak all the time. Ben speaking very kindly about Kate & other covid sufferers & bam in she goes!!

Reactions: 4
Dear god, does ranvir Singh understand that she doesn't have to speak all the time. Ben speaking very kindly about Kate & other covid sufferers & bam in she goes!!
She's way too much on there. She used to be quite professional but can't stand her anymore

Reactions: 3
Is GMB now a politics show? This week has been awful. It's bad enough with those 2 newspaper editors talking everyday but Susannah and Alistair is even worse.

Reactions: 3
Is GMB now a politics show? This week has been awful. It's bad enough with those 2 newspaper editors talking everyday but Susannah and Alistair is even worse.
Monday I had to turn it over..The loudness of the TV isn't something that ever bothers me but the screeching noise the four of them talking over each other was making was at ear bleeding levels. I hope hes not on next week ...

Richard Madeley confirmed in a tweet that he's on GMB in June - assuming that's summer holiday coverage?

Is anyone still watching this😂... Saw a bit yesterday and watching this morning...Richard talks over Suzanna .... I don't think they click at all....

Reactions: 2
Really... There is a very small pond to fish in at ITV .. Is it a type of nepotism or laziness... This multi millionaire does not need the work...why not try someone who hasn't properly worked for the past couple of years? .... Frustrating....

Reactions: 5
Friday... No Ben 😭, not keen on Adil.... A revamp needed for sure....
Yeah it is a shame when Ben is not on with Kate. I do not even think it is presenter problems as such, I think that whole massive desk is as cold as ice! Bring back a nice sofa and warm breakfast feel like GMTV.

Really... There is a very small pond to fish in at ITV .. Is it a type of nepotism or laziness... This multi millionaire does not need the work...why not try someone who hasn't properly worked for the past couple of years? .... Frustrating....
How does Martin Lewis find the time to be a 'money saving expert' on top of everything else?

Answer: He doesn't. His team does all the hard graft. He is just the figurehead.

Reactions: 4