Good Girls (NBC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was no thread and I just thought there might be others who like this show as much as me.

For me, the reasons behind why they would rob a store are completely justifiable when you realize you're going to lose your home, your kids, or your kids' life. This is something I can relate to having chronic illnesses and not being able to afford medical care in America, so I think they hit the nail on the head.

Add to that, the wit of the script, the delivery and the chemistry between Christina, Mae and Retta couldn't be better, and it's such a compelling show. Very dark, at points, esp in season 2, but literally can't take my eyes off of what's happening and I feel that's rare these days.

Very excited to see what's going to happen in S3. Mary Pat is infuriating but I know she'll be back stirring more s* and pinning more on the girls, and I'm interested to see what's gonna happen with Boomer and how far his Nana will let him push her. I wanted Annie to end up with Gregg for a while, till I realized he was just being too much of a snake and I understand why she told him no, and I'm worried for what's going to happen with her and Noah. Rio is a mess, literally, and I'm sure he's somehow still alive, and is probably coming for Beth more than ever. It's weird how their little encounters were needed for her empowerment, but it's like he's served his purpose in that way. Somehow, I still root for Dean even though he's a misogynistic doofus.

Ah, so many things to discuss.

Reactions: 2
I too think Rio will be in season 3, we didn’t see him die.
I absolutely loved it, it’s something I’m always disappointed when the season ends.

Reactions: 1
I too think Rio will be in season 3, we didn’t see him die.
I absolutely loved it, it’s something I’m always disappointed when the season ends.
I'm thankful I was able to watch them both back to back because I couldn't have waited! But now on the wait for s3 isn't so bad as I'm rewatching with my husband.
I can't believe he'd be shot that many times and be alive but I know the show can't really do without him and he's still got too much haunting of Beth to do lol

@leigh213 maybe we’ll find it was all some crazy set up, and he wasn’t really shot at all. I don’t know how they’ll play it out, but I can’t see it carrying on without Rio so he has to be there surely? I might binge watch series 1 again actually 🤔

I’m a huge fan of this show. The three main characters are so well cast and the actresses did a wonderful job (been a fan of Retta since Parks and Rec).
Love seeing an original story play out on tv once in a while!

• Heart
I've been binge watching this since Saturday. I start series 3 tomorrow. Brilliant so far and so many twists and turns.

I know this is an old thread but am re watching all three series as love it so much. Huge fan of Christina Hendricks (loved her in mad men) and now a huge Retta fan, am also watching parks and rec and love her on instagram.

Just finished S2, starting 3 tonight. It took a little while to get into it but I'm really into it now. Looking forward to seeing what S3 has to offer

Glad there is a thread I’ve managed to binge watch to episode 10 today of season 4 🤣🤣 I have also read this is the last one and Rio and Elizabeth (well the actors/actress) don’t like each other and couldn’t agree on money! X

Glad there is a thread I’ve managed to binge watch to episode 10 today of season 4 🤣🤣 I have also read this is the last one and Rio and Elizabeth (well the actors/actress) don’t like each other and couldn’t agree on money! X
I think it really shows that they aren't keen on each other.

Have you finished it yet? I just finished and I don’t understand Annie’s ending

Ok I found an Explanation

Just butting here because I saw this thread on the home page but I really loved the first 2 seasons of Good Girls and binged them in no time at all but I found season 3 so hard to get through! I think I’ve lost track of what is actually happening so not sure if I’ll get round to watching season 4 which is a shame because I was a big big fan at the start 😔

I'm trying not to binge this season, currently on episode 2, as it's the last season. But I'm sure I'll have finished it within a day or two