Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I love the line of duty lot. It’s like the dad that’s just sick of his kids constant noise 😂 they seem to get on very well I like them all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Aw I love the line of duty lot. It’s like the dad that’s just sick of his kids constant noise 😂 they seem to get on very well I like them all
I love them too, can’t help it 🤣 Martin did say on social media that Adrian had a long week of filming beforehand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Line of Duty lot were well funny 🤣 Adrian didn't do anything other than sneeze and get excited about Nigella the whole episode

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Made me laugh when Pete was talking about Maeva from made in Chelsea and her Being French 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I didn’t like the last episode with the celebs, love the normal ones
Not sure what that was about but didn't enjoy it as much either. Just because it meant less of the normal people. The guy from peep show had loads of screen time. Don't get me wrong I do like celebrity gogglebox but prefer to be separate. I was wondering if it was a charity special or Covid related? (Less people able to be together?)

I can’t stand the 2 old women from Bristol, they are honestly so boring, don’t understand why they got renewed for the new series

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure what that was about but didn't enjoy it as much either. Just because it meant less of the normal people. The guy from peep show had loads of screen time. Don't get me wrong I do like celebrity gogglebox but prefer to be separate. I was wondering if it was a charity special or Covid related? (Less people able to be together?)
It was for Stand Up To Cancer, that's why it had the cancer stories and number to donate at the breaks.

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand the 2 old women from Bristol, they are honestly so boring, don’t understand why they got renewed for the new series
Aww I love them, I think they’re really cute.
Like someone said earlier, they have a range of people on and everyone has different preferences.
I can’t stand the Michaels family. So high pitched and whiney 😖

Reactions: 9
No I can’t stand them either!! Most of the families I do like but her old ladies just annoy me, I often find myself muting the tv when they are on 🤣

I really dislike the Leeds sisters the most and they get the most screen time. Although a lot on here seem to love them so I guess im the minority

Reactions: 3
I really dislike the Leeds sisters the most and they get the most screen time. Although a lot on here seem to love them so I guess im the minority
I used to not like them at all but they’ve grown on me a bit. I tolerate them now 😂
I don’t like the Geordie girls at all, they seem to put on being thick, I hope so anyway!
Old school Gogglebox was the best with Steph and Dom etc

Reactions: 9
I love gogglebox. Some of them are annoying but they all have their own little ways and overall the programme is great and makes me laugh

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.