Gogglebox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like Mica - she gives me the impression she has a really mean streak. Marcus seems like a nice guy and I can’t quite remember but I think their kids seemed nice. Just Mica that seems nasty to me.
I don't know about being mean but she certainly has a possessive streak over that man of hers, its been noted several times on here, though do realise she banters with him too.

I think it’s gogglebox creating characters again (usually unpleasant ones), by directing the participants and creating fake scenarios.

They are currently presenting MIca as someone who is constantly watchful of their partner - waiting for them to put a foot wrong.
I don’t believe for a moment that she is like that in real life, I think Googlebox are creating a character. If they carry on directing her like this, viewers (who believe it is real) probably will go off her.

I don’t believe Julie Malone is thick, and I don’t believe that Leon (who has now passed away) was a perv.
They are good at presenting most of their participants in a negative light.
I dip in and out of it now, but will probably give up on it all together.
I dont feel that is right as in its a recent thing, she has been like that from day one! It's not directed or pushed, Netflix is showing old episodes and she was the same then over Marcus.

Reactions: 1
The reactions to Prince Philip are so fake. I highly doubt that many of them were casually say watching tv at 12pm on a Friday afternoon

Reactions: 19
The reactions to Prince Philip are so fake. I highly doubt that many of them were casually say watching tv at 12pm on a Friday afternoon
Knowing they basically watch dvds of the compilation of whatever the producers have picked does ruin the show a bit.

Marcus talking to Mica about buying a snake. Bet that man doesn't need to be buying a snake, I'm sure he is already packing a trouser snake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
yall tired of the same scenes and same this that and the other but still here watching it every week 🤣

Reactions: 3
Same. Don’t know where they find the men as their dicks always look a bit manky.
Right I’ve said this before! I’m no expert but I’ve seen a few in my time. I know what I like aesthetically and there’s never a nice dick on there!

Reactions: 6
Right I’ve said this before! I’m no expert but I’ve seen a few in my time. I know what I like aesthetically and there’s never a nice dick on there!
What about Tom or Harry , there has to be a nice Tom , Dick and Harry somewhere surely 😄

It’s the faces for me - I’m no oil painting myself but there are some very odd faces that pop up in those boxes. Me and my husband watch it and we never fail to be amazed by how odd some/most of the people on it look. There’s never a normal person among them ... but then would normal people choose to strip off on national television for absolutely no reason? Probably not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yall tired of the same scenes and same this that and the other but still here watching it every week 🤣
Other family members watch it (most weeks) so it’s on in the house. I will dip in and out of it whilst it’s on. I doubt I would actually purposely sit down and watch it these days.

I think it’s entertaining when spontaneous quips are made whilst they are viewing, as it mimics what we do at home.
I’m not entertained by false scene set ups - it’s now like watching made in Chelsea or something 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.