Go to dinners and lunches for fussy toddlers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone

Bit of a random one! I’m meal planning 🤦🏻‍♀️ and lately I’ve lost all love I had for cooking due to my toddlers and tween being very fussy. I’m running out of ideas 😬

Just wondering what are your go too meal ideas for lunches, snacks or dinners. Or your favourite food accounts with good ideas?

We are a veggie family but anything suggested can be easily adapted 👍🏻

Omelette, pizza wrap, quesadillas, simple pasta dishes i usually make up a large batch of sauce and freeze in small portions to make it quick and easy, puff pastry pinwheels, veg sticks and humous, falafels, mini sausage/cheese and onion rolls, peanut butter on toast with fruit, egg muffins, mini quiches, Joe wicks also has some brilliant recipes for snacky type things courgette and cheese balls and broccoli cheddar tots are some of our faves

• Wow
Reactions: 4
For lunch we usually make sandwich sushi for lunch -either using a tortilla or a rolled out slice bread.

For dinner pasta is always the biggest hit for us and we put as many veggies as possible. My twins love red pesto pasta. Annabel Karmel is my favourite for recipes for my munchkins

I also read something the other week is that children who are fussy are more likely to eat the food if standing up. I’m not sure how accurate it is but can’t hurt to try.

Reactions: 1
Omelette, pizza wrap, quesadillas, simple pasta dishes i usually make up a large batch of sauce and freeze in small portions to make it quick and easy, puff pastry pinwheels, veg sticks and humous, falafels, mini sausage/cheese and onion rolls, peanut butter on toast with fruit, egg muffins, mini quiches, Joe wicks also has some brilliant recipes for snacky type things courgette and cheese balls and broccoli cheddar tots are some of our faves
Wow I could only dream of my 5 year old eating all those things!

I have a very fussy child who is also coeliac

He only eats meal wise
fish and chips
Chicken nuggets and chips
Fish fingers and chips 😫
Sausage and mash
Pasta and tomato sauce
Cheese and tomato pizza

He loves baked beans any time of the day

Loves all fruit snack wise (thank god as he won’t eat a single vegetable)

Reactions: 1