glutenfreefi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another blogger who needs to know her audience. She needs to stick with what she knows and not get into the politics of Northern Ireland. She will alienate half of her audience.

She just comes across as a mouth piece with no substance.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another blogger who needs to know her audience. She needs to stick with what she knows and not get into the politics of Northern Ireland. She will alienate half of her audience.

She just comes across as a mouth piece with no substance.
100% I can't like this anymore! She is exactly that a mouth piece! I did have a nosey at her stories and seen she had posted a very huge political story.
Have your opinion fine, discuss it with family/friends but as someone who is an "influencer" that makes money from #ads free gifts, giveaways, collaborations etc her opinions should be kept of her platform, for me not because its political as such more I follow these people for light hearted stuff and nothing more.

She is so smug and thinks she is right about everything and says things in a passive aggressive way, if you don't agree with the all knowing Fiona.

I hope someone pops up with some super hot tea.
Her kid is cute.
Her husband is not a ride.
Her dad looks so feminine, he reminds me off Caitlin Jenner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Totally needs to stick in her own lane. Which I'm not sure what that is anymore 🤔. She's a silly silly woman.

Reactions: 1
100% I can't like this anymore! She is exactly that a mouth piece! I did have a nosey at her stories and seen she had posted a very huge political story.
Have your opinion fine, discuss it with family/friends but as someone who is an "influencer" that makes money from #ads free gifts, giveaways, collaborations etc her opinions should be kept of her platform, for me not because its political as such more I follow these people for light hearted stuff and nothing more.

She is so smug and thinks she is right about everything and says things in a passive aggressive way, if you don't agree with the all knowing Fiona.

I hope someone pops up with some super hot tea.
Her kid is cute.
Her husband is not a ride.
Her dad looks so feminine, he reminds me off Caitlin Jenner.
I don't even know who she is, must have a peak 🤣🤣

Looks like she has removed the story. From memory it was posted in the evening so it hasn't ran out yet. A friend was able to check how many followers she had lost, 33 yesterday and 51 today so far.

Looks like she has removed the story. From memory it was posted in the evening so it hasn't ran out yet. A friend was able to check how many followers she had lost, 33 yesterday and 51 today so far.
Yea if its not your lane best to stay out of it, there are times I'd love to go off on one in a comments section but I have to remind myself who can read it and will it affect my job etc

Reactions: 2
Have the stories stopped today or am I just blocked? 🤣 haven't seen any nauseating posts about her perfect life.

Did not know she had a thread, she is nauseating to watch! So stuck up and irritating. Her husband seems like good craic though. She just ruins the fun 😂 also HATE that she uses the word 'chav' to describe how her husband used to be.. He's from West Belfast and that to me just says 'Were better than that now' get over yourself and get your head out of your arse 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
does she ever stop complaining about her nights sleep ? Arlo is clearly clinging to her so she only has herself to blame ! Give the child routine in his own bed your the one has him in bed with you. Your husband has covid ? Surely it’s not a time to joke when people are dying of it ? She never stops whinging about him sleeping with head phones in. Stop embarsssing him and make him get up with your child that you both wanted. She’s a page about gleutin free lifestyle and yet all she posts is her drinking wine and whinging about her husband and child !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I swing between not minding her and other times she does my head in.

In terms of her baby’s sleeping, in my opinion, a baby will sleep through the night when they are developmentally ready. There are plenty of adults who wake during the night. Sleep training and forcing a child to sleep in their own cot can sometimes cause more stress and upset than it’s worth at the time (if you’re ok with co-sleeping). It’s normal child behaviour but I agree the constant whinging about it does my head in sometimes.

Did not know she had a thread, she is nauseating to watch! So stuck up and irritating. Her husband seems like good craic though. She just ruins the fun 😂 also HATE that she uses the word 'chav' to describe how her husband used to be.. He's from West Belfast and that to me just says 'Were better than that now' get over yourself and get your head out of your arse 🙄
I unfollowed ages ago and I feel so much better!! She was giving me rage 🤣 full stuck up witch. I got a notification for this thread but have to say I don't even check out her stories. She used to always say Oh Andy from Andytown 🙄 so what he seems nice and like you say has a bit of craic about him but she makes it out thanks to her he is no longer a lower class.

I unfollowed ages ago and I feel so much better!! She was giving me rage 🤣 full stuck up witch. I got a notification for this thread but have to say I don't even check out her stories. She used to always say Oh Andy from Andytown 🙄 so what he seems nice and like you say has a bit of craic about him but she makes it out thanks to her he is no longer a lower class.
Yes exactly! I hate that word chav too, she's insufferable. Used to like her as well but she's just so stuck up

App she’s now working for a start up company. She obvs went back to old job did what she had too re maternity and then left must be on hols atm as decorating the house / whinging about arlo / Andy

Reactions: 2
App she’s now working for a start up company. She obvs went back to old job did what she had too re maternity and then left must be on hols atm as decorating the house / whinging about arlo / Andy
🙄 no change there then! There is a line between keeping it real regarding parenting and then just being a full time whinge, I know which one she is.