Glowybychloe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest house tour on tiktok. She has no taste.

But I’m extremely jealous that me & my partner both work full time have well paying jobs and can’t get a house that big. (Also doesn’t help that we live in the south of England but still!)

Reactions: 3
God she really buys some tit....its ridiculous the clothes she has. Looked like an old mama at a wedding in those awful Rita ora summer dresses....vile

Reactions: 3
Please someone tell her she's embarrassing herself the way she speaks, Reeeta ora, she makes herself sound so stupid, she also says " and stuff" after every sentence, it's not a good look and she needs to stop shouting on her video's, have a look at other influencer chloe and see how it's done!

Reactions: 1
Please someone tell her she's embarrassing herself the way she speaks, Reeeta ora, she makes herself sound so stupid, she also says " and stuff" after every sentence, it's not a good look and she needs to stop shouting on her video's, have a look at other influencer chloe and see how it's done!
I think she has plenty of looks at other influencers because that’s where she gets most her content from. Even the tit videos she does on insta where it’s trying on outfits to music but she’s mouthing tit - seen perrie Sian do that 😂😂 she just won’t have the longevity as an influencer and will drop off when TikTok starts getting less popular

Reactions: 4