Glitterandlazers??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
American but oh my god- how she survives I don’t know, she’s a big big girl but just keeps getting bigger and wearing less clothes!

Reactions: 1
I watch her too. I think she has limphodena not sure how it's spelled. So that makes her look bigger, but her knees look ready to give way and there is no way she looks after herself her skin is always breaking out in massive sores

Reactions: 2
Someone asked her that and she doesn’t, she says she’s that way because it’s how she likes it??? The other day the photos of her with a small model were awful. I felt for her

Someone asked her that and she doesn’t, she says she’s that way because it’s how she likes it??? The other day the photos of her with a small model were awful. I felt for her

She seems like a good laugh, but I deffo think she lies about her dress size as well on her YT hauls, she's said she's a 24 in the past, there is no way!

I think she seems to have a great life 🤷🏻‍♀️ If her health suffers, it's her problem. As a fellow fatty, it's encouraging for me to see her doing the things she does. I think it's just shocking to see someone so big,

She seems like a good laugh, but I deffo think she lies about her dress size as well on her YT hauls, she's said she's a 24 in the past, there is no way!
No way is she a size 24, she at least a 30, loads of them do for example Tess Holliday.

I think she seems to have a great life 🤷🏻‍♀️ If her health suffers, it's her problem. As a fellow fatty, it's encouraging for me to see her doing the things she does. I think it's just shocking to see someone so big,
That’s true, however I just find something annoying about her.

No way is she a size 24, she at least a 30, loads of them do for example Tess Holliday.

That’s true, however I just find something annoying about her.
Finding someone annoying is absolutely valid. I just think disliking someone for their size is a bit... shallow? (not implying you do btw. I just see it a lot)

It’s not her size- it’s her. She acts like a teen but is in mid 30s. I love her when she’s just being her not putting an act on

American size 24 would be UK size 28 both Tess and Glitter are from the US so not lying about their sizes

I know that no-ones commenting on this thread but this has been playing on my mind.

She recently thinks she could have Lymphedema and it's only recently medical professionals have been messaging her and guessing

WELL I remember seeing her in a jeans ad with other plus size women, a few years go and when they do their little into about themselves she says she suffers from lymphedema honestly I think she's just fat but who knows? Not her clearly!

I know that no-ones commenting on this thread but this has been playing on my mind.

She recently thinks she could have Lymphedema and it's only recently medical professionals have been messaging her and guessing

WELL I remember seeing her in a jeans ad with other plus size women, a few years go and when they do their little into about themselves she says she suffers from lymphedema honestly I think she's just fat but who knows? Not her clearly!
Which is funny because a few comments up someone said she denied having it.

I know, I know! No-ones posting but I just wanted to add this from her insta, she was away, I think to Hawaii and she gained 30 pounds and had decided she has lymphoma again, it does sound as if it's an excuse.
I've seen 600lb life and I know Doctor Now wouldn't believe her so neither am I!
Screenshot_2022-03-09-18-19-40-371_com.instagram.android.jpg

I know, I know! No-ones posting but I just wanted to add this from her insta, she was away, I think to Hawaii and she gained 30 pounds and had decided she has lymphoma again, it does sound as if it's an excuse.
I've seen 600lb life and I know Doctor Now wouldn't believe her so neither am I! View attachment 1113797
Dr now is savage 😂😂