Glam_fairy_cleans #8 Isn’t glam, never cleans, greasy hair and fake McQueens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to come off sounding mean but she sure has a warped view of herself. Her new logo is her wearing a power suit in a daring green, the new Barbie in a red power suit is apparently her, but she's always wearing the same frumpy brown jumpers? I mean, no one's saying you have to dress up in a power suit (would look a bit weird on the school run and her many trips to B&M), but let's not kid ourselves here. Even if she just washed her hair and wore clothes that flatter her shape, it would a massive improvement, and maybe even a little bit glam. But the only glam thing I've seen so far is the fake totally real designer bags. Even her Canada Goose coat looks fake? A few of my colleagues have real ones and they never seem to be losing stuffing out the sides and matted up fur....

Reactions: 19
If she’s going to carry on with this make up and skincare thing she really needs to invest in a decent ring light that also holds her phone.

I’m really surprised she hasn’t done a practice run of these type of videos while she was on her break to figure out what angles and lighting works, she must realise how crap they look.

I felt like I was going to get seasick watching that story of her rubbing the cream into her face while moving her phone in circles too.
😂🌊⛴🤢

Reactions: 12
The pause when she can't remember what day it is..... You did a manky coffee photo less than two hours ago! How can you forget what the bloody day is! I swear she does it for our benefit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she thinks her new profile name will make it harder for people to discover her past on tattle. Assume there aren't any threads on "glamfairysworld".
Can we get her new profile name on thread title #9 please 🙂

As soon as I can be bothered to figure out how to compress my video grab file I'll post the video of her chatting into the camera while driving!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.