Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The appointment probably wasn't even to do with her severed finger but as she started that story she has got to finish it

Reactions: 10
But that’s the super expensive Canada goose coat isn’t it?? #knockoff #doop 😂

Well thts been a morning full of lies hasn’t it? Who gives a flying duck what your family group said? Why even mention it? At this point I think 98% of her content is lies and the rest her just saying umm and yeah 😂
Shes got really boring lately - even the lies have 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Omg I missed that one she swore at her kids ?? I hope there’s a social worker on this site and sees it no reports that’s just made me so angry

Reactions: 6
She’s deffo leaked the road on purpose cuz. If anyone clocks it she think we will shut the thread down
A few of us have known for ages as she has been careless in the past. She needs to be worried about how she behaves as she never will know whose watching her and will report her if need be. Although she doesn’t seem to change!

Reactions: 3
A few of us have known for ages as she has been careless in the past. She needs to be worried about how she behaves as she never will know whose watching her and will report her if need be. Although she doesn’t seem to change!
It’s saddens me because she’s all over grinch’s children and staceys yet doesn’t seem to love her own that photo Jsut made my heart quiver that poor boy

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.