Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the chopping is soooo funny 😆 she really thinks she’s something else doesn’t she 😆🤣
I think she must believe that every person watching her is in awe 🤣 what a sad life.
I was a chef for 15 years when I get to her neck of the woods and go for my curry I’m going to challenge her to a’chop off’ 😉
Can you chop her Internet connection please 🥴🤣

Head over to Makdads fb...her husband was out too last night as he was on his live. If you look back her husband isn't at work as much as she says he is. He has a very active social life with makdad. There is so much more to them than we are led to believe. Her husband herself and makdad wasn't at any of the restaurants last night...surely one of them would be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can you chop her Internet connection please 🥴🤣

Head over to Makdads fb...her husband was out too last night as he was on his live. If you look back her husband isn't at work as much as she says he is. He has a very active social life with makdad. There is so much more to them than we are led to believe. Her husband herself and makdad wasn't at any of the restaurants last night...surely one of them would be there.
I live how you drop little breadcrumbs for us ma luvlee🤣

Reactions: 2
Grim fairy, posting pics of food on a bbq isn't proof you have friends! Give us a selfie of you and your friends enjoying your evening like normal groups of girls do 🤳

Reactions: 7
New thread gals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.