Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5B3A9265-067C-4BB2-9CBC-F8BD4682BCE5.png

Wah wah wah… I get to be as much of a bleep as I like because my struggles are just so hard.

So sick of this woman’s constant self pity

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1208653
Wah wah wah… I get to be as much of a bleep as I like because my struggles are just so hard.

So sick of this woman’s constant self pity
I know I keep saying this but the parallels between her and Monroe are just getting closer and closer. This is classic Monroe oooh me wacky brain oooh I’m exhausted oooh there’s a hole in my bucket dear Liza dear Liza etc etc . It’s like gizzi is flat out copying her. But but gizzi you can actually cook so why this level of nonsensical drama ?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is that to excuse some more filler?
Which is so, so weird?? The Kardashians have gr8 quality work done and define beauty/fashion trends. I don’t understand how you can be snooty about them if you’re into makeup and especially if you’re getting fillers yourself?!

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how you can be snooty about them if you’re into makeup and especially if you’re getting fillers yourself?!
But she doesn’t get fillers - her top lip has just miraculously doubled in size in the last ten years and also now points upwards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can see she’s now diagnosed herself with cyclothymia. Bullshit. I know Gizzi is clearly a psych expert of some renown (titter) but being a psych nurse myself I smell bullshit. Apparently she has to take pills to manage mania…really??? I reckon this is yet another celebrity wannabe poster girl/boy for mental illness who is completely unqualified to talk about it. We need to hear from everyday people using NHS services who really live with mental illness/developmental disorders/neurodivergence.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can see she’s now diagnosed herself with cyclothymia. Bullshit. I know Gizzi is clearly a psych expert of some renown (titter) but being a psych nurse myself I smell bullshit. Apparently she has to take pills to manage mania…really??? I reckon this is yet another celebrity wannabe poster girl/boy for mental illness who is completely unqualified to talk about it. We need to hear from everyday people using NHS services who really live with mental illness/developmental disorders/neurodivergence.
It’s like she uses these terms thinking no one will really know what they mean or question her.

She’s clearly one of those people that can’t just feel a bit tit or be in a bad mood. Everything has to be a rare mental health diagnosis and she’s had the money to pay for it.

Which makes her comments about essentially mental health hipsters clogging up waiting lists even more infuriating.

There’s no nice angle to this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It’s like she uses these terms thinking no one will really know what they mean or question her.

She’s clearly one of those people that can’t just feel a bit tit or be in a bad mood. Everything has to be a rare mental health diagnosis and she’s had the money to pay for it.

Which makes her comments about essentially mental health hipsters clogging up waiting lists even more infuriating.

There’s no nice angle to this.
But cyclothermic means nothing. So actually she is talking bull.

If she wants to raise awareness about being cyclothymic then she should tag it, signpost it and explain to her followers how it is different from MDD and bipolar.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
But cyclothermic means nothing. So actually she is talking bull.

If she wants to raise awareness about being cyclothymic then she should tag it, signpost it and explain to her followers how it is different from MDD and bipolar.
She could be doing loads for awareness, if that were me I would be sharing appropriate resources, signposting where possible and at least sharing strategies that have been helpful to me?

There is a lot that can be helpful to people waiting for assessment,example there are lots of excellent and often free resources by leading expert Dr Russell Barkley that are excellent for gaining true understanding of a complex condition.

There is so much to learn about working with your ADHD even before medication is a factor, having medication doesn’t just make things happen or fix stuff, you have to work hard alongside it - and finding and titrating the correct drugs can be a very long process.

She could do something good and worthwhile here but she’s being a witch on purpose instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You’ve all hit the nail on the head. She could be sharing a link to Rethink and Bipolar UK etc etc, but she doesn’t because she’s ignorant and entirely self serving. It seems to be about a ‘cool’ label that makes you quirky and perhaps excuses obnoxious behaviour. Most people living with these conditions suffer a lot. Cyclo bleeping thermic. With such a massive audience comes responsibility so she needs to either educate herself or shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t it seem like she can’t bump into an acquaintance without writing some cringey overly gushy coked up sounding nonsense about how they’ve been friends for years blah blah blah. It’s so narcissistic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She strikes me as someone who has run ins with people a fair bit so has to overcompensate with overly gushy posts - just speculation of course!

Reactions: 5
Slogged her guts out as a stylist for 15 years… yet had her first book published 12 years ago and got her first TV show the year after. So was this also while she “spent 10 years in Thailand learning to cook with very famous SE Asian chefs”? Or before or after that…? How many lives has this is woman lived? Make it make sense 😂
31681F91-048F-405F-ADA9-D53B5B2B879A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Slogged her guts out as a stylist for 15 years… yet had her first book published 12 years ago and got her first TV show the year after. So was this while she “spent 10 years in Thailand learning to cook with very famous SE Asian chefs”? Or before or after that…? How many lives has to is woman lived? Make it make sense 😂 View attachment 1212061
The timeline is becoming as cloudy as Jack’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Slogged her guts out as a stylist for 15 years… yet had her first book published 12 years ago and got her first TV show the year after. So was this also while she “spent 10 years in Thailand learning to cook with very famous SE Asian chefs”? Or before or after that…? How many lives has this is woman lived? Make it make sense 😂 View attachment 1212061
But she works soooo exceptionally hard to deserve her ‘spoilt bish’ lifestyle, harder than anybody else!

Never mind that she put up a story about waking up at 6.30am with a hangover and debating whether to ‘bash a sleeping pill’ or get on with the day. Surely most adults would just get up and get on their day, even if they didn’t have work?

Reactions: 7
I feel like she’s just a bit of a mess generally and blames it on her neurodivergency/mental health/ friends being bad friends etc. sometimes the problem is you, Gizzi!

Reactions: 9
But she works soooo exceptionally hard to deserve her ‘spoilt bish’ lifestyle, harder than anybody else!

Never mind that she put up a story about waking up at 6.30am with a hangover and debating whether to ‘bash a sleeping pill’ or get on with the day. Surely most adults would just get up and get on their day, even if they didn’t have work?
Quoting myself to say that “getting on with your day” with a hangover may well be Netflix on the sofa all day but the casual sleeping pill use to sleep away the morning is the kind of thing I did when I was a slightly dysfunctional teenager. She has never grown up!

It’s always interesting to see her paparazzi shots vs. her Insta shots (like the Malfy gin event). She is an attractive woman and she’s ageing well (apart from those silly lips) but she filters herself to look flawless and adolescent.

I actually used to like Gizzi until I started following her on Insta!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.