Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’re watching the downfall of someone who’s had that pretty privilege their whole life. Always looked more beautiful than average without trying, never had to diet. She’s becoming normal and it horrifies her.

Partly it’s satisfying to watch for those reasons, but also it’s disconcerting. Is it really that great to be skinny and gorgeous, and so awful to be slightly older and an almost average dress size? Just think about how horrible and judgey she must be about other people.

She’s holding her face in a facelift for gods sake! Get a grip woman! On something other than your face!
She’s probably surrounded by a lot of skinny people and friends which can be hard too. I’m the ‘bigger’ one out of all my friends, it never used to bother me before but recently I’m feeling like I stand out a bit, when I say bigger its 14/16 all my mates are size 8-10, they’ve never ever made me feel bad about it but it’s my insecurities. I can imagine when gizzi goes to parties and launch events being surrounded by super skinny people who are lauded for looking amazing can’t help x

Reactions: 8
In short she should have grown up and developed a personality as attractive as her face used to be. She was still getting paid loads as an influencer - according to her post - even when older and dare we say larger. It’s a full on mid-life crisis and her old crew are either moving on with families, moving on with other projects or getting sober.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am so intrigued to find this thread here! I also used to love Gizzi own a couple of her cookbooks and definitely have a few of her recipes in my permanent rotation. I have also messaged her on insta and received very nice replies from her- nothing major and spotted her once at Wilderness festival as she was there doing promo for lavazza - I thought she was completely unremarkable to look at! Got so pissed off with her having parties in the Mews during lockdown COVID times that I unfollowed. It always just seems to be that she is reeling from drama to drama as she desperately tries to raise her celebrity profile.

Reactions: 4
Oh god yes, her mews parties because they were all "in one big family bubble" was utter bullshit.

Oh god yes, her mews parties because they were all "in one big family bubble" was utter bullshit.
It’s when she was bitching about being abroad for work. She did not need to be abroad for work. That’s when I unfollowed.

Reactions: 7
It’s when she was bitching about being abroad for work. She did not need to be abroad for work. That’s when I unfollowed.
Me too. Claiming she needed to go abroad and DJ at a resort when unnecessary travel was being discouraged.

I’d forgotten about the lockdown “bubble” parties. I think that’s when I unfollowed her.

And buying a cat (rather than with her money and platform; adopting) that you then make have litters of kittens (when you really should have her spayed)

She used to seem really cool, now she seems really whiny. And I agree the Professor Green thing is weird

Me too. Claiming she needed to go abroad and DJ at a resort when unnecessary travel was being discouraged.
I do get what you mean but also that’s her work so she needs to maintain her income. I get the impression her work is actually quite unstable - she hasn’t got the star power of celebrities in the higher echelons but she’s also too famous to have a normal job so she probably has to accept pretty much all the work she’s offered just to keep the income coming. I don’t envy that position, especially when you’re accustomed to a certain standard of living and mix in circles with privileged/more famous people that you feel the need to keep up with.

I unfollowed after her and Pro green had a witch fit at Miguel Barclay reposting a Big Mac dupe (that he’d filmed a year earlier) just cos they posted theirs.

They both came off so rude and unprofessional, this was March/april 2020 so there were bigger issues going on in the world then than gizzi’s non-idea being stolen.

I unfollowed after her and Pro green had a witch fit at Miguel Barclay reposting a Big Mac dupe (that he’d filmed a year earlier) just cos they posted theirs.

They both came off so rude and unprofessional, this was March/april 2020 so there were bigger issues going on in the world then than gizzi’s non-idea being stolen.
I forgot about that! Of course, she and Pro Green discovered the Big Mac.

Reactions: 1
So either she set her phone on a tripod/stand with a timer or she got someone else to take that photo, either of those options are deeply sad.
The pose/pout is so cringy, I think it's posted for a specific persons benefit though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.