Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No fillers, nothing at all. Completely natural 🙄
She’s forever doing that awful pout. It makes her look ugly and ridiculous. If she just relaxed and friggin smiled occasionally or something rather than duck face pout and crazy starey eyes close up and and a weird angle with that god awful filter on she might look a bit better tbh.

Reactions: 2
For me her Saturday kitchen appearance was even weirder. Just really wide compared to how she portrays herself. However I’ve been looking everywhere online for that and it’s like her people have had it removed 😄

For me her Saturday kitchen appearance was even weirder. Just really wide compared to how she portrays herself. However I’ve been looking everywhere online for that and it’s like her people have had it removed 😄
It was Sunday lunch I think! Channel 4, remember she posted stories about it raging

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened on the Sunday Lunch show?

That recipe she's created for the nut milk brand 🤢. So many ingredients, so much time involved and the end result doesn't look great.

Stuff like this makes me kinda happy I was never a great beauty. I’m 40 in a couple of years and I really don’t care about getting/looking older or losing my looks. It’s obviously really bothering her.

Reactions: 8
Stuff like this makes me kinda happy I was never a great beauty. I’m 40 in a couple of years and I really don’t care about getting/looking older or losing my looks. It’s obviously really bothering her.

What I find really problematic is that she’s (give or take a few kilos) the same ‘size’ as me, and the same height. And roughly the same age.
I don’t want to shag my own ass here, but I look alright for a woman in her 40s. But she seems to have the absolute hump with herself, and it filters down to people who perhaps aren’t as confident as I am. And that can be very very damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think we’re watching the downfall of someone who’s had that pretty privilege their whole life. Always looked more beautiful than average without trying, never had to diet. She’s becoming normal and it horrifies her.

Partly it’s satisfying to watch for those reasons, but also it’s disconcerting. Is it really that great to be skinny and gorgeous, and so awful to be slightly older and an almost average dress size? Just think about how horrible and judgey she must be about other people.

She’s holding her face in a facelift for gods sake! Get a grip woman! On something other than your face!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to accept herself or she’s never going to be happy.
do you think she and linekar met at the festival after exchanging DMs and then he saw what she actually looked like and was having no part of it? She could definitely be accused of catfishing at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to accept herself or she’s never going to be happy.
do you think she and linekar met at the festival after exchanging DMs and then he saw what she actually looked like and was having no part of it? She could definitely be accused of catfishing at this point.
Possibly, and it also looks like she is talking AT him the whole friggin time ❄

Probably about all her working class food rip off ideas. We get is Gizzi. You love fast food.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.