Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got such a warped view of herself. How is this “her” or anything like her? It’s so random??
I don’t understand what she’s trying to say here. She’s upset she didn’t get the restaurant gig with her overpriced pies?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she do the pie and mash tour just to justify the prices in her cafe?
her cafe is in Margate, not London, so it’s not direct competition. All seems sus and yes, punching down on people without her social media followers.
Why is her cafe in Margate? Hardly seem like a trendy place for someone like her?

Reactions: 3
Why is her cafe in Margate? Hardly seem like a trendy place for someone like her?
Margate is relatively “hip” (I’m not 90 I promise) but went for a hen do there and there are some gentrified bits with nice bars and restaurants. We stayed in a massive house owned by this art dealer who spent his weekends there (pre-Covid) and was quite cool and east London style

Reactions: 6
Margate and the surrounding areas are know as ‘Shoreditch-on-Sea’ and is full of DFL’s (Down from London).

She’s on one today. And don’t call things peng Gizzi…

Did anyone see the story when she was really cross that a burger company was setting up in Brighton and it ‘should have been her’ why should it be her exactly? She’s not Gordon Ramsay. Two failed restaurants to date - one vegan burger short lived thing and one takeaway set up.

Reactions: 5
Seems as though this pie thing was massively unplanned, why would you need emergency pie dishes and what sounds like emergency meat (the shout out thanks to Turner and whatever they're called for 'saving the day') on the day or day before your launch?! Screams of kid revising on the morning of their exam

Reactions: 11
She’s so bleeping entitled. Not sure why I used to like her? She just seems like an immature problematic head now.

Seems as though this pie thing was massively unplanned, why would you need emergency pie dishes and what sounds like emergency meat (the shout out thanks to Turner and whatever they're called for 'saving the day') on the day or day before your launch?! Screams of kid revising on the morning of their exam
Did someone have a mad idea to start a pie shop two days ago in a ❄ storm and then had to work out how to do it?

• Haha
I was such a big fan but she really comes across as entitled. Why should that restaurant have been hers? Why has no one to annoy her today because she was too disorganised to sort out what she needed for her cafe?

I've found my people!!!

Another one here who started following her a while back after seeing her about and thinking she was refreshing and normal. I unfollowed her last week after trying for a while to give her a chance but her entitled, woe is me attitude just got me down and left her at risk of a scathing DM 😂

She's a c**t

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Time to stop messing with the face. It’s all going to go weird from here on.

I never actually realised how much she filters/photoshops until I saw those pictures of her with Gary Lineker at a festival a few years ago. Why do people do it? Everyone can see what you really look like.

I’d never seen those pics with Lineker before. She looks totally different from the woman on Instagram. Her lips are totally different in real life.

Also slagging off beyond meat burgers when she herself ran a meat free junk food burger pop up in Pure Filth and then advertises almond milk on her story. Happy to court the vegan pound when they are paying, lover of the British farmer when they are handing over cash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh wowwwww. She looks completely different in those festival photos. Shows how different carefully curated Instagram photos and candid shots are.

• Heart
I think she knows her best angle is chin down, and she’s definitely had filler to emphasis her cheeks and jaw. She knows how to pose in selfies and professional photos (which are then edited) and so candid ones are outside of her control. I feel for her as I am the same, any “natural photo” of me is hideous due to my weak jaw so I try and curate them as much as I can. Trying to care less as I get older though! I think her weight has also fluctuated a lot.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.