Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just creating this for those who want to talk about Gizzi Erskine in depth.

Reactions: 4
I don't think there's an 'in depth' when it comes to her. But yes a total face transformation. Shocking amount of work done. And for no real benefit.

Reactions: 10
The only thing I know about her is the gizz n greens pizzas which I would love to ask you guys about, am I just v low brow or do these not just look like a pizza go go number? Like they’re not the gentrified pizza type and yet not quite a dominoes?

Reactions: 3
I don't know anything about the pizzas. Looks okay but nothing special? The comments on there aren't great.

Screenshot_20211112-212457~2.png

Also something very 'Jack Monroe Kickstarter' about this one
Screenshot_20211112-212453~3.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The only thing I know about her is the gizz n greens pizzas which I would love to ask you guys about, am I just v low brow or do these not just look like a pizza go go number? Like they’re not the gentrified pizza type and yet not quite a dominoes?

A no doubt minor gripe I have is the use of the word marinara in her description. It’s an American term isn’t it ? And for some reason it makes me think of a seafood sauce. It’s a tomato sauce . Just say that . I think I’m getting pedantic . 🧐

Reactions: 15
I had one a couple of months ago just to venture out from my usual - the sauce was awful and was the dominant flavour throughout. The base of the pizza was soggy, impossible to eat by hand (I'm a weirdo who uses a knife and fork anyway) and the crust didn't taste great - I left it - and I love the crust ☹

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I've had one just to venture out from my usual - the sauce was awful and was the dominant flavour throughout. The base of the pizza was soggy, impossible to eat by hand (I'm a weirdo who uses a knife and fork anyway) and the crust didn't taste great - I left it - and I love the crust ☹
I love this intel, thank you!

I’m not surprised it looks very topping heavy, it reminds me of those Chicago town mini pizzas that are really deep and impossible to eat without inflicting third degree burns on your mouth? But they don’t have the crusty shell to keep it all in?

I always find those crusts that get charcoal-y bits on them taste absolutely rank!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also there’s a couple of her (admittedly more the thirsty thot shots) posts that have the ‘Aesthetics Doctor’ putting the same response of ‘:love::love::love:‘ - is it because he’s done the work and wants a tag or is appreciating his competitors work?

Who cares what she’s had done (her choice etc), why deny the obvious - like Notty B says just own it!

ETA: The spoiler should have been a separate post but it merged! Going to try and move it to a new post. Having my own chaos!

ETA2: Have moved it (obviously).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Also there’s a couple of her (admittedly more the thirsty thot shots) posts that have the ‘Aesthetics Doctor’ putting the same response of ‘:love::love::love:‘ - is it because he’s done the work and wants a tag or is appreciating his competitors work?

Who cares what she’s had done (her choice etc), why deny the obvious - like Notty B says just own it!
Agree - feel like we’ve had so many big Love Islanders speak so candidly about their work (Megan Barton-Hanson & Molly Mae) that it’s really a non issue now? It’s really odd to lie about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I noticed on quite a few posts she comments about how being ill and/or over worked/stressed is ‘good for the waistline’ or words to that effect. Not sure I’m going to word this right, so apologies but while I have empathy for those thoughts/self criticism I also find it a bit irresponsible? She has a good figure and while I know we can all feel insecure regardless of size etc with such a big platform does there come a notion of responsibility of being aware of what you’re saying/language used?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Did anyone see a few days ago a massive pity party post about having to rent a place in Margate as well as having London place and being broke after making lots of money as an influencer but putting it in the new cafe and her cat was pregnant again. It was deleted almost as soon as I read it because someone must have said it was a bad idea. I didn’t get a screenshot unfortunately. This is the person who went on several work holidays during lockdown including posting first class flights to Barbados.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
However I made her fake wagamamas katsu curry several times and it’s really good. She is a good cook but seems a bit volatile and ungrateful.

Reactions: 21
I just looked at her instagram and she has the standard 'my amazing mum, isn't she so beautiful' post when they look identical. It's my absolute favourite social media basic behaviour. Mother's Day brings them all out the woodwork.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I remember Pro Green saying something about the burnt pizza crusts at the time: “if you think this is burnt you’ve only eaten tit pizza” loool

saw this on Twitter earlier:
736BF8A8-2AD2-4240-90E4-F2D8EAEF5876.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She was complaining her apartment smelled like cat tit because of the kittens - but she loved the engagement on those cute kitten pics to make all her influencer money I bet.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Anyone else clocked the Jack-esque chaos Gizzi is doing right now. Jollofing Indian cuisine apparently and was very rude when an Actual Indian chef corrected her 😬 Hope Jack wades in View attachment 861490
Gizzi is an insufferable posho who obviously didn’t like being corrected by a WoC (who incidentally didn’t even name her) when she got her geography wrong. Never mind though, here’s an opportunity to play victim! Just like Jack. 🙄

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.