Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, what really irks me about this is that it’s 2 people who aren’t actually working on the front line as it were. Restaurant owners complaining they can’t employ enough badly paid underlings and attempting to shame them for not accepting terrible treatment and poor pay as being ‘disloyal’ to the industry. It’s so unself aware it hurts
It's nuts isn't it. And the fact Gizzi agrees with that post just shows she doesn't have a clue about working in restaurants and what it really involves

In my experience, most people who try and set up restaurant businesses are clueless idiots who come from privileged backgrounds and are surprised when it actually turns out to be quite hard work 😆

Reactions: 12
It's nuts isn't it. And the fact Gizzi agrees with that post just shows she doesn't have a clue about working in restaurants and what it really involves

In my experience, most people who try and set up restaurant businesses are clueless idiots who come from privileged backgrounds and are surprised when it actually turns out to be quite hard work 😆
Yep, in fact in my experience that’s a lot of small businesses. Mummy and daddy’s money but no talent or know how or any idea what hard work is

Reactions: 6
If there is a high turnover of staff constantly, employers have to ask themselves what’s going wrong and not just constantly blame the staff.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What the duck is cyclothermic disorder? I think she means cyclothymia, which I doubt. If she is so passionate about mental health she needs to get her own diagnoses right when telling the public all about them!! She’s got a platform and that brings responsibility, not that she understands that.

Reactions: 4
Such a weird pic
This really puzzles me. It’s a promo for Detox Kitchen who deliver pre-prepared meals and apparently she has been involved in developing some meals for them. As you might imagine, they are branded as super-healthy, nutritionally balanced meals.
So WTF is this photo about? I can’t imagine anything less on-brand in terms of showcasing the product. She looks drunk or something, why’s she got the fork stuck in her mouth like she’s a toddler being spoon-fed, why couldn’t she at least try to look enthused about the product, what’s with the lank greasy hair, and what’s with the lighting/heavy shadow. Was a professional involved at any point here, because it certainly doesn’t look like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are also zero pictures of the meals or how they would look packages rather than on a plate. Seems like a bizarre choice of images to promote food, rather it promotes Gizzi.

Reactions: 5
Gizzi’s increasingly fragile and manic energy is often an uncomfortable watch on Instagram stories! Reminiscent of Caroline Flack who I think she was incredibly friendly with at some stage?

Gizzi’s increasingly fragile and manic energy is often an uncomfortable watch on Instagram stories! Reminiscent of Caroline Flack who I think she was incredibly friendly with at some stage?
Allegedly. She mentions her once a year.

Reactions: 5
So Gizzi is promoting Dawn O Porters new range with Joanie.

Weird how they never interact - except for this although they were both such good friends with Caroline.

I think Gizzi and Caroline were probably terribly volatile drinking partners - we all know friends who wind each other up the wrong way.

Caroline and Dawn were very close.

Reactions: 7
Dawn being involved with Joanie has really turned me off them. There is no need for them to do a “celeb” collaboration.

Reactions: 4
This is going to sound harsh, but her dad was 69 when he died when she was 15? I’m sure this would have been hard for anyone but when your dad is nearly 70 when you’re 15 was it really that much of a shock that he wasn’t around for years? I thought he was going to be in his 40s or 50s or something the way she’s talked about it before. 69 is very old to have a teenage daughter. He would have been 54 when he had her

Reactions: 1
This is going to sound harsh, but her dad was 69 when he died when she was 15? I’m sure this would have been hard for anyone but when your dad is nearly 70 when you’re 15 was it really that much of a shock that he wasn’t around for years? I thought he was going to be in his 40s or 50s or something the way she’s talked about it before. 69 is very old to have a teenage daughter. He would have been 54 when he had her
In general it’s hugely shocking for a child to lose a parent, no matter the age of the parent.

Reactions: 11
Begging for pet shop boys freebies

I never beg

beggy twit. And she got them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.