Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she has turned her back on vegan fast food, despite the fact that she had a pop up vegan burger place not that long ago, based on copying the Burger King whopper. I think she is really pissed off she didn’t get that gig in Brighton and is trying to put people off going to it.

Reactions: 5
I love how she has turned her back on vegan fast food, despite the fact that she had a pop up vegan burger place not that long ago, based on copying the Burger King whopper. I think she is really pissed off she didn’t get that gig in Brighton and is trying to put people off going to it.
Anything to add to her Tinder profile; doesn’t play well with others.

Where is this photo by the way? Is it an old one as it’s not at the top of her grid or stories.

Imagine this was how your recruitment Dept. advertised vacancies 🤣
Are they having trouble hanging onto staff do you think? 🤔

To be fair a lot of local businesses round this way will do a social media post (rather than stories) to advertise a vacancy. I walked by the other day. Handful of people sitting in. I will never be one of them 😂

Reactions: 3
Are they having trouble hanging onto staff do you think? 🤔

To be fair a lot of local businesses round this way will do a social media post (rather than stories) to advertise a vacancy. I walked by the other day. Handful of people sitting in. I will never be one of them 😂
Ohh I have no issue with using social media to widen your applicant potential... It's the use of a thirst trap photo to do so! 🤣
If I was seriously wanting to consider a management role in hospitality I'd probably take one look at that and steer clear.
I haven't read a proper review of that place yet 🤔 anyone been for a pie?!

Reactions: 4
She’s in the Daily Mail:

Lots of comments about her weight, which I think is unfair - she looks fine! She looks good in fact, aside from needing to brush her hair. She doesn’t, however, look like the dinky anime kitten 🐱 she portrays on Instagram and looks much more her like her age (she has great skin though).

I came across the pictures from her 40th the other day:

The dress does her no favours whatsoever. She also seems to have less lip filler here. Caroline Flack however looked amazing at this party (RIP).

I love how she’s been publicly trying to be more healthy and lose weight and it’s the 17th Jan and she’s had both weekends “off” - the first to eat 4 pies with mash in one afternoon 😂😂
Yes she definitely made it seem like she was going all in on a strict detox/diet for January and didn’t mention allowing herself weekends off and spaghetti and meatballs some days “to keep her tits and ass”. But at least she is portraying realistic and achievable balance (4 pies aside!) and not recommending extreme dieting.

Reactions: 3
Strange lines/dimples around her mouth - filler? And she looks fine.

that red vampire’s wife dress, really did her no favours and I feel bad if she saw those pictures after her party. The dresses are lovely but built for statuesque 24 year olds or whippet thin actresses - not anyone over a size 10 without perfectly flat abs.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.