Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is gizzi so invested about other people being diagnosed with ADHD, she’s like an edgy teenager feeling irritated because ‘she had it before it was cool’ (via private diagnoses no less). god she’s such a twit, embarrassingly overconfident when it comes to her own intelligence
She's terrified of not being special.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So predictions - latest bloke loses interest and ghosts her soon as holiday finishes - lots of thirsty spam followed by super pity party?

Reactions: 8
Really quite hilarious how she gave us a rundown of her results, of course with her expert opinion, like she’d just conducted some scientific research and has a doctorate in the field 😂

Just using Instagram polls and the odd sycophant in her DMs to back up to herself her heavily biased opinion which mostly seems to be annoyance that other people are seeking a diagnosis for something she “got first before it was cool”. Such a twit. But not just the idiot kind, the kind that comes across as a genuinely rather crappy person.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same with her ‘political opinion’… whilst she sits there in her million quid mews house never having to get up early and do a days real graft in her life or deal with any of the responsibilities us ‘normal’ people have to!! Absolute hypocrite, stupid witch

Reactions: 9
This is the first time I’m posting here - wow this ADHD stuff is so crappy! I first started following her because an ex started dating her and I was so curious…I really liked her at first and wondered why she was dating him (ha!) before quickly realizing she is awful and hard work apparently. I hope this ADHD commentary doesn’t make people feel shame about seeking help; there’s enough of a stigma already. Her instagram polls are unhinged and she can’t spell for love nor money.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her spelling’s not great but not normally as bad as this so I agree she’s either on something or just manic for other reasons. She’s acting bizarrely

Reactions: 4
Social media can be great at raising awareness of symptoms of various illnesses tho. It’s so weird to gatekeep your diagnosis, I’m constantly sharing Instagrammable content on early detection of my health issue because I’d never want someone to go through the tit I did, or worse die?! But I’m also not using it as a core personality trait so poss less sensitive about it all 🤭

Reactions: 10
This is the woman who claimed she introduced Korean fried chicken to the UK after spending a few months over there- she has never heard of New Malden's well-established Korean population.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the woman who claimed she introduced Korean fried chicken to the UK after spending a few months over there- she has never heard of New Malden's well-established Korean population.

Just another in a long line of those that believe no food can exist until it has been bastardised and photographed by a posh white person.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just another in a long line of those that believe no food can exist until it has been bastardised and photographed by a posh white person.
I totally get that you travel, you love something and want to share it - but I don’t get the urge to claim you ‘discovered it’ or god forbid ‘perfected’ something from another culture. Pure arrogance.

I’d love to see her reaction to finding this thread. No way she wouldn’t lose her tit.
She would not be as cool as Sam Chapman was on her thread

• Heart
Reactions: 9
On the beg again- begged for Pet Shop Boys tickets- ✅, begged for Pearl Lowe swimsuit- ✅, holiday to wear it on- ✅, now on the beg for Crocs to wear during service. When was the last time she actually worked the line in a kitchen during service?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Thank you for this thread. I've literally just signed up for an account so I can get involved.

I've been hate watching GE for years. She went from - interesting/cool/rocky 2007 chef to - omg what a car wreck. The constant pout posts. The aggression to any sort of feedback. The fawning of Pro Green. It's too much.

I've seen her around town lots over the years - first time I saw her I heard her before I saw her (she was so loud) and I was taken aback by how large she is in real life compared to what she presents online. She is a healthy sized woman (size 14-16+) and if she embraced it she would look fantastic - but instead she is constantly catfishing. I lived in Hackney for years and have only just heard that she was turfed out of MSMarket - not suprised!

I worked at a social media company that allows you to.. um.. pin.. photos and she often came in for meetings around 2016. She was always very loud and wanted people to clock her being there. She was loudly talking about her most recent breakup and wanting to delete a joint account they had (I think?). She's v cringe. I can't bring myself to try her podcast -why is she an authority on sex... she's a chef! It's like Jamie Oliver doing a True Crime podcast.

Honestly from my armchair and definitely unqualified position she screams Borderline Personality Disorder to me. And agree that the bugle use doesn't help - but I think it runs deeper than that. She seems deeply unhappy, and she is alone (and has thrown out the older cat who she used to adore). I don't loathe her - I feel sorry for her. She needs help, and her passwords need to be removed asap.
Oh you should definitely hate-listen to the podcast at least once…she is predictably so ‘cool girl’ about sex. She LOVES to give blowjobs apparently, orgasms really quickly and easily etc etc 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll start a new thread - it's been a long time coming but she's ramping it up lately!

New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.