Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I have read the last 5 pages before asking - but she uses best friend and boyfriend interchangeably on stories right? And he’s unwell and they’re doing a fundraiser?

I’m not being a witch but if I was fundraising for cancer treatment I maybe wouldn’t share stories about us buying pointless lamps online…? 🫠

Reactions: 4
Sorry I have read the last 5 pages before asking - but she uses best friend and boyfriend interchangeably on stories right? And he’s unwell and they’re doing a fundraiser?

I’m not being a witch but if I was fundraising for cancer treatment I maybe wouldn’t share stories about us buying pointless lamps online…? 🫠
No, boyfriend is a different guy

But yes, you’re right!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Having undiagnosed ADHD ruined my education, my career prospects, friendships and relationships for the first 36 years of my life. I want EVERYBODY (especially women and girls who are massively under-diagnosed as they present differently) to have the opportunity to thrive and be happy. If I had my meds at 15 I would have had a totally different life. I would never want to deprive somebody else of that opportunity. I have made so many positive changes and unlearned so many destructive behaviours since I’ve had meds. She’s such a dick. I hate that about her so damn much.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That London voice boutique reel she’s shared on her story - why is she laughing about the fact her cat had 2 litters before she was one years old? Absolute twit, there is nothing funny about putting a kitten through that….TWICE!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why is she swinging that poor cat around? She's a bellend.
Yeah that really angers me! Saying 'she loves it, I swear' - how do you know Gizzi? It's not like she can tell you. Cats are very good at not showing pain. What animal would like to feel so powerless and be swung around like that?!! I would NEVER do that to one of my cats :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hard eye roll at this, especially after her desperation for people to comment on her breasts the other day. She’s centering herself AGAIN (“it’s literally like watching my own brain and experiences”) she is so self obsessed that she can only ever talk about things in relation to herself. If she watches a TV show and likes it, it’s never just that it’s good it’s always that it’s an excellent portrayal of her/her life experience (Euphoria, The Bear etc) Of course there’s some right low life’s harassing women on the internet, Gizzi’s almost certainly not as much of a victim of them as she wants to be though.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Hard eye roll at this, especially after her desperation for people to comment on her breasts the other day. She’s centering herself AGAIN (“it’s literally like watching my own brain and experiences”) she is so self obsessed that she can only ever talk about things in relation to herself. If she watches a TV show and likes it, it’s never just that it’s good it’s always that it’s an excellent portrayal of her/her life experience (Euphoria, The Bear etc) Of course there’s some right low life’s harassing women on the internet, Gizzi’s almost certainly not as much of a victim of them as she wants to be though.
Also her backhanded compliment to the restaurant - their chicken burger was amazing but obviously not quite as good as hers. Apparently nothing it as good as ‘hers’.

Reactions: 2
And how’s it’s just like the podcast that she had the idea to do first!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.