Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of miss Hannigan.

At 36, im starting to see the aging signs (please tell me I’m not alone). My skin isn’t as tight and that’s to be expected - I partied hard. However, I look for inspiration in those who are aging gracefully to help me. Selma hyak, Penelope Cruz, Debi mazar (until recently - too much work now). These women look amazing but theyre not young, nothing wrong with that!

Gizzi, start following some new people to get inspiration. You look ridiculous.
In a youth obsessed society it can take a big mind shift to accept you aren't 20 any more and will not pass for 20 ever again. Especially when images are so manipulated now and signs of aging are seen as a bit shameful or a failure.
But clinging on to that belief, like Gizzi, won't bring happiness but discontent.

Reactions: 11
I mean, what absolute bollocks. And she thinks people would believe this shite.
No one filters and poses their photos to the extent that Gizzi does and then gets surprised and disgusted at all the attention said photos get.

Maybe just put up a realistic, candid photo next time. I can assure you that will help get rid of all the repulsive men in your DMs

These people think we were born yesterday. Basically this post is simply to say 'look how hot I am and what demand I am in! I'm still young and relevant everyone! Promise!'

She's a sad case

Reactions: 12
😂 😂 I am mortified for her. Like so many have said, her antics remind me of my cringey social media behaviour in my 20s. About 14 years ago, I posted a woe-is-me status update on Facebook about men cat-calling in summer - obviously to make sure everyone knew I was getting a bit of attention. What a dick! But I was very young, not 40 something - and now I’ve realised the error of my ways.

It’s not even a good photo of her! It doesn’t do her boobs any favours - they just look like a pair of swollen mammaries in an ill-fitting bra. The pout is ridiculous. And her usually brilliant skin looks tired, maybe as an immediate side effect of that treatment she’s had done.

If being sexy is so important to her, she really needs to get a clue (although thousands of men on social media apparently don’t agree according to her!)

😂 😂 I am mortified for her. Like so many have said, her antics remind me of my cringey social media behaviour in my 20s. About 14 years ago, I posted a woe-is-me status update on Facebook about men cat-calling in summer - obviously to make sure everyone knew I was getting a bit of attention. What a dick! But I was very young, not 40 something - and now I’ve realised the error of my ways.

It’s not even a good photo of her! It doesn’t do her boobs any favours - they just look like a pair of swollen mammaries in an ill-fitting bra. The pout is ridiculous. And her usually brilliant skin looks tired, maybe as an immediate side effect of that treatment she’s had done.

If being sexy is so important to her, she really needs to get a clue (although thousands of men on social media apparently don’t agree according to her!)
Given I ran her profile through my work's social media analyser about a month ago and her followers are basically nearly entirely female I am taking this all with a pinch of salt.
Unless she's bought some more or something

• Haha
She reminds me of miss Hannigan.

At 36, im starting to see the aging signs (please tell me I’m not alone). My skin isn’t as tight and that’s to be expected - I partied hard. However, I look for inspiration in those who are aging gracefully to help me. Selma hyak, Penelope Cruz, Debi mazar (until recently - too much work now). These women look amazing but theyre not young, nothing wrong with that!
Yeah I’m 35 and I’ve started dressing more “grown up” and I’ve never felt hotter tbh (I have had some Botox and filler as well mind you but it’s good and it suprise people when I say I had it). Nothing wrong with being happy with your age, nothing worse than someone who pretends to be younger CRINGE!

Reactions: 7
I’m 43 and definitely miss the face and body of my 20s but not my mental health or boyfriend so aging is a thumbs up from me. Aging is a privilege, enjoy your new face. This lady is fabulous.

Reactions: 5
Wow, the whole thing with her posting a thirst shot with her tits bulging for no reason and then pretending she didn’t want the attention is so transparently desperate that I’m embarrassed for her.

Wow, the whole thing with her posting a thirst shot with her tits bulging for no reason and then pretending she didn’t want the attention is so transparently desperate that I’m embarrassed for her.
Weird isn’t it…I really wouldn’t be surprised if it was all a reaction to a falling out with her boyfriend - that’s how adolescent her behaviour is!

Reactions: 3
She looks ridiculous imo! Desperately trying to look 20yrs younger than she is.
I can't believe this is the same woman. I thought I had been confusing her for years for someone else. But it's the same Gizzi with the beehive and vintage style I remembered. I really liked her style before, she should revisit that or get rid of that stupid bob 🙈

Reactions: 7
Just saw her stories about her friend and his cancer diagnosis. Very sad, though somehow managed to make it all about her 🫠
Then just goes back to sharing pictures of her cereal....🤷
She's a strange one

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just saw her stories about her friend and his cancer diagnosis. Very sad, though somehow managed to make it all about her 🫠
Then just goes back to sharing pictures of her cereal....🤷
She's a strange one
Exactly my thoughts. ‘ devasted, need him to live , saved me so many times . Anyway here’s some fermented Bircher muesli’
It was uncomfortable reading that’s for sure

Hmmm. I remember the penny finally dropping for me about Amanda Palmer when she used her friend's cancer diagnosis for attention. Really unpleasant viewing.

Hmmm. I remember the penny finally dropping for me about Amanda Palmer when she used her friend's cancer diagnosis for attention. Really unpleasant viewing.
Amanda palmer is problematic for many reasons and this was one that sent me over the edge, too. One of my favourite articles about her is the New Zealand applause. A great read.

• Haha
I’m very glad she and Neil are divorcing. I found her a malign influence (though travelling to Scotland in the middle of a pandemic was bad).

Reactions: 3
She is an attention bleep, was able to hide it somewhat when she was the next up and coming media darling. Now that those years are firmly behind her she needs to resort to shoving her tits on insta and acting faux outraged when the picture she posts has the exact reaction she had hoped.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.