Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the Cornwall food festival in the cat hair covered number.
It’s an unflattering angle but nonetheless what on earth possessed her to wear that? She made more effort for the gin event than she did for her paid gig. It looks sloppy and unprofessional.

Reactions: 6
I’m all for people wearing what they want but if you are working, you have to play the part and dress up for things. I’d love to go to work in a cardigan and tracksuit bottoms sometimes when I’m wrecked but you have to make an effort to suit the task. I don’t get how she will lounge around her house dolled up to the nines to take thirst trap selfies but doesn’t feel the need to dress appropriately for a work event.

Reactions: 6
At the Cornwall food festival in the cat hair covered number.

Oh for god sake. If I turned up to work in my joggers I'd be sent home. And the same should apply for everyone. She looks like an absolute scruff.
For someone who claims to 'work so hard' you'd think she'd make a bleeping effort.
She seems to just phone it in and complain about how tired she is these days. Lay off the drugs luv.

Reactions: 4
Last night she treated us all to a shot of her boobs falling out of top. She said we could thank her shrinking her shirt for the photo. Thanks Gizzi, you have no idea how grateful I am…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Last night she treated us all to a shot of her boobs falling out of top. She said we could thank her shrinking her shirt for the photo. Thanks Gizzi, you have no idea how grateful I am…
This made me LOL. Who does she think her audience is? An endless stream of Blake Fielder Civil wannabes desperate to wank off to her?

I know it’s been said before but she is the ultimate Pick Me Girl, and she either has no awareness of that term or no self awareness in general to reign it in. It’s entertaining to watch the car crash at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This made me LOL. Who does she think her audience is? An endless stream of Blake Fielder Civil wannabes desperate to wank off to her?

I know it’s been said before but she is the ultimate Pick Me Girl, and she either has no awareness of that term or no self awareness in general to reign it in. It’s entertaining to watch the car crash at least.
Blake Fielder Civil wannabes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She seems to be going through a teenager rebellion phase thirty years too late.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.