Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over that swimsuit! The strap was pinning down her nipple! Mine is hurting just thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to transfer the swimsuit to this thread:

Screenshot 2022-07-10 at 15.50.42.png

So it's a bespoke swimsuit made by a sleb friend, but looks about a size too small (the way it's cutting in at the bikini line, ouch!) and the left boob has tired of life with Gizzi and wants to live somewhere else

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I had to transfer the swimsuit to this thread:

View attachment 1406222

So it's a bespoke swimsuit made by a sleb friend, but looks about a size too small (the way it's cutting in at the bikini line, ouch!) and the left boob has tired of life with Gizzi and wants to live somewhere else

It's such weird positioning of the rogue boob too isn't it? I'm not body shaming but right boob is where its meant to be, left boob looks like she's sucked every bit of fat in her entire body into one place to create a SUPER TIT

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aaaaaaaand she’s pulled out of Love Cafe Margate. Kudos to those who noticed she’d gone quiet! More kudos to people who predicted it would be ‘amicable’ ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I saw a meme the other day about how being in your 30s is like being in your 20s when you live in a city - but in the suburbs, being in your 30s is like being in your 40s. Which made me think of Gizzi and her merry band of mates that still act like they’re 21.

I looked at her friend Johnny’s Insta and he says he is ‘pained’ to announce he has turned 40 and this has been a big deal for him to get his head around (totally paraphrasing but you get the gist). My god, do they need to get over themselves and their failed rockstar ambitions, clutching onto the remains of their youth and coolness. I’m almost 40 and although I’m not overjoyed about it, I’ve accepted it and can appreciate getting older in lots of ways.

ETA Johnny already looks like he’s in his 40s so what difference does it really make 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aaaaaaaand she’s pulled out of Love Cafe Margate. Kudos to those who noticed she’d gone quiet! More kudos to people who predicted it would be ‘amicable’ ;)
Her reasons about why she needed to leave should have all been completely obvious/foreseeable issues to consider at the point she signed on! She is such a flake. Fair enough if she’s really stepping back because she was caning it too hard and is trying to sort herself out, but all of her ventures seem to fizzle out after only a few months. It’s quite weird that she still has opportunities coming in tbh

Reactions: 6
Just checked back through the cafes instagram. A post on 7th December saying the kitchen is finally open for business (with Gizzi doing another stupid posed picture eating a sausage, similar to recent detox kitchen promo). On 7th March they make post thanking all of the women involved in the cafe - Gizzi not mentioned or pictured. So she literally lasted 3 months 😬

Reactions: 8
Genuinely amicable and wants them to do well - but hasn’t tagged their Insta account anywhere in the post 🤔
They’ve forbidden her from doing so I’d bet.
We can only hope someone from the cafe turns up here and spills the tea 🙏

Reactions: 10
Genuinely amicable and wants them to do well - but hasn’t tagged their Insta account anywhere in the post 🤔
It's such a fairweather post too.
"It's not the vision I had for the cafe... It's now about events rather than the food. Still visit if you're in the area though!!"
Errrr, who's gonna read that and think 'oh yeah, sounds great book me up' 🤨

She's clearly been told that she needs to be present and actually do some bleeping work for a change, and jizz has decided that's a liberty and stormed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
6A2AECDD-F69C-46C8-93D3-7736342D27E4.png

She does this a lot and I find it really odd. Lusting over pictures of people that are almost carbon copies of yourself, but younger/hotter/slimmer.
Isn’t it just peak narcissism? I honestly can’t think of anyone else who does this.

"Genuinely amicable and want them to do well" but writes paragraphs which are backhanded shade which she hasn't made the slightest attempt to hide. In fact calling it backhanded is too generous. She's out and out saying that the cafe is tit in her opinion and she can't get behind it, also that when she said jump they didn't say how high. She makes it sound like she's an absolute nightmare to work with with a "my way or the highway" type of attitude. She implies this is one of the businesses that affected her mental health, that the results they had (of course all down to her) were 'debunked by her associates' whatever that's supposed to mean. I thought we were all meant to be rallying behind the service industry a few weeks back according to her? Or is that just if you are underpaid front of house? Clearly a semi famous chef can publicly throw a business under the bus...

It's a long list of tit excuses and spoilt brat rhetoric that really makes it clear what a nightmare she is to work with. It's insane (and entertaining) that the agent she apparently has doesn't vet these things before she posts, but going by all the things she's said about the cafe here, like there being a vision they already had (that wasn't HER'S!!! How dare they!) and then they didn't adopt all her crappy ideas (clearly the pie and mash went well... ) it's clear she's a demented control freak that would never allow such things and therefore is just going to keep tit posting awful thirst traps and spoilt little trust fund brat ramblings for our entertainment and annoyance, letting us all see what a twit she actually is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That Instagram post is shocking, she’s made it blatant that she thinks the cafe isn’t up to scratch. I’d be so unhappy if I were the cafe. As someone said above, just paragraphs of backhanded comments.

Reactions: 11
That Instagram post is shocking, she’s made it blatant that she thinks the cafe isn’t up to scratch. I’d be so unhappy if I were the cafe. As someone said above, just paragraphs of backhanded comments.
It's also stuff that we've said on here many times about her before. That she comes across as impossible to work with and has no sense of propriety. A few people even called that she'd flounce out of Love Margate ages ago. There's clearly something to it.

Reactions: 13
The comments are hysterical.

5ED73637-87F1-4023-AE26-9802D790091E.jpeg

She was behind the food 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.