Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Can’t afford” - just doesn’t want to. I hope no one steps up. She’s hardly a draw these days.

Reactions: 10
Can’t afford holiday but eats out almost daily at places I’d never dream of going…make it make sense! She has no shame!!

Reactions: 8
Can’t afford holiday but eats out almost daily at places I’d never dream of going…make it make sense! She has no shame!!
I suspect that like her clothes and holidays, those meals out are freebies too. Isn’t there some rule about making that clear? 🤔

Reactions: 3
She said she ‘treated’ her and her partner to a meal at Nobu the other day, which implies she paid…but who knows.

Her holiday to Mexico last January was comped so saying she can’t afford it this year is misleading.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how she actually makes money? I know that advent stuff(same every year) has some sponsors but can’t imagine they’re that lucrative? Without proper (restaurant /telly etc) work, it just reverts to dodgy sponsorship things and freebies?

Reactions: 5
Nothing sadder than a woman in her 40s still trying to cater to the male gaze.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t even do a good ad for a holiday anyway, I can’t recall a single detail of where she’s been it’s just food or tanline shots. I’ve seen some people be gifted holidays and they at least do a thorough walk though of the resort or room not just stick the hotel website on their stories.

I hope she only gets center parks - a cold one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God, I can’t believe she’s on the beg for a holiday, you’d think she’d be minted now, what with her having reached the dizzy heights of the cover of that well known publication *checks notes*
Sandwich magazine…
🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And whose fault was that? You should have had her done years ago. But you wanted kitten content and to flog Scottish folds. Awful woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That whole year round up on her stories was so cringe and desperate. Weight loss, gushing over 'mates', pics of ratlike boyfriend. Bleurgh.
Although has anyone else noticed that she hasn't mentioned pro green for a while? Has the penny finally dropped??

Reactions: 10
Maybe new boyfriend doesn’t like him being mentione…. He’s less famous and has fewer tattoos

Reactions: 2
That whole year round up on her stories was so cringe and desperate. Weight loss, gushing over 'mates', pics of ratlike boyfriend. Bleurgh.
Although has anyone else noticed that she hasn't mentioned pro green for a while? Has the penny finally dropped??
For some reason, I thought of Pro Green when she said someone she was really close to recently said she used her ADHD as an excuse for bad behaviour. Plus when she said she was bad at business I assumed that meant Giz and Greens has gone tits up as well… I imagine now she’s got herself a boyfriend of her own she’s far less hung up on him, which is good as it was becoming really creepy for a while

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.