Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at her boasting about Raya (she’s hinting she was invited on there isn’t she?)

Also is her podcast done then? Didn’t last long… she’s a quitter.

Reactions: 3
Lol at her boasting about Raya (she’s hinting she was invited on there isn’t she?)

Also is her podcast done then? Didn’t last long… she’s a quitter.
Jesus - she's joined Raya!? There are sure as hell going to be some disappointed celebs there - expecting Taylor La Shae and getting the unfiltered Gizzi 😬.

Reactions: 1
She’s on her stories, getting her make up done by her mate, sponsored by NARs.

Her lips don’t look as crazy as they do in her posed pictures so she obviously pouts A LOT for those.

Also appears to have a glass of champagne. Sober Giz strikes again.

Reactions: 2
She’s on her stories, getting her make up done by her mate, sponsored by NARs.

Her lips don’t look as crazy as they do in her posed pictures so she obviously pouts A LOT for those.

Also appears to have a glass of champagne. Sober Giz strikes again.
She looks beautiful at the beginning of that video - until she starts with the ridiculous pouting 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Her story about food banks is one of the most bleeping tones deaf things I've ever seen. 'Most people will have access to food services'
Will they???? Because where I am we don't even have bleeping busses on Monday, let alone access to anything else.

Reactions: 12
Her story about food banks is one of the most bleeping tones deaf things I've ever seen. 'Most people will have access to food services'
Will they???? Because where I am we don't even have bleeping busses on Monday, let alone access to anything else.
I replied to that and was decidedly measured considering how livid I was. I work for a charity had our local food bank only opens for 3 hours on a mon, wed and fri. So if you get a voucher on friday afternoon you can't access the food bank until bloody wednesday. My main point of rage was that she even thought she needed to wade in on that. Does she work at a food bank? No. Does she work with any organisation that requires her to interact with a food bank? No. Has she ever used a food bank? No.

Just duck off, christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I replied to that and was decidedly measured considering how livid I was. I work for a charity had our local food bank only opens for 3 hours on a mon, wed and fri. So if you get a voucher on friday afternoon you can't access the food bank until bloody wednesday. My main point of rage was that she even thought she needed to wade in on that. Does she work at a food bank? No. Does she work with any organisation that requires her to interact with a food bank? No. Has she ever used a food bank? No.

Just duck off, christ.

I've actually gotten more and more angry by her comment as the day has gone on. I'm assuming she was referring to Wimbledon. In which case why not mention resources there for people who may need them? Or just, ya know, not bleeping say anything at all? Her entire comment was 'Let them eat cake'. Showing herself up to be the true blue tory bootlicker that she really is.

Reactions: 10
Should have known it'd be something like the clearly imminent (ha) yet never eminent...

✨JM X GE collaboration ✨
🫧the sensation of misinformation 🫧

...that drew me into previously unchartered tattle territory, for me anyway; maybe I could hear some sort of uh oh vibes echoing from this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn’t she had some kind of sustainable farming campaign/book…? That’s probably where ‘activist’ comes from. But yes, she’s largely just mouthy with her misplaced opinions on Instagram!

Reactions: 2
Q&A on Instagram-how many were written by her PR? She has managed to talk, well brag about her career and future plans in a bog standard ask me anything post.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20221003-203802_Instagram.jpg

What is the little green object in the background and what is this post for?

If that’s true, that is pretty crappy to be fair. I never listened to it and assumed it would be incredibly cringe, but if they created it, Spotify shouldn’t be able to take it and hand it over to two completely different women. I’d be pissed off too.

Reactions: 9
It's bad behaviour from spotify, but I'm not entirely sure Gizzi isn't the kind of idiot to accidentally sign something over due to not reading a contract properly

Reactions: 13
Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 20.55.12.png

I see Gizzi is from the Jack Monroe school of meshing your personal feelings with your professional account :rolleyes:. She's tagged both presenters in the original post, reacting to a gross comment like this is Gizzi all over - react now, DARVO later.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1631432

I see Gizzi is from the Jack Monroe school of meshing your personal feelings with your professional account :rolleyes:. She's tagged both presenters in the original post, reacting to a gross comment like this is Gizzi all over - react now, DARVO later.
Yep, she’s major Jack vibes. Total narc and no sense of propriety.

If this is what happened re: spotify ripping off their idea the that is awful, I’m only sceptical that Gizzi’s version of events can be totally correct because surely Spotify aren’t that stupid as to essentially hand her a case to sue them on a plate. Seems more likely she inadvertently signed over their idea. It is a bit cheap and tacky for spotify to replace 2 over 40s with a couple of young, tacky looking influencers though.

Also she’s handling the whole thing true Gizzi style, cringey bull in a China shop. At least it’s entertaining to watch 😄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.