Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh give it a rest. This behaviour is eye roll inducing in someone in their thirties let alone forties. You are not an ingenue you are filtered to within an inch of your life and I bet you avoid mirrors. Learn to love yourself and stop trying to be 20 again. Also do an actual job and stop begging for free stuff, get some self respect and you will stop worrying about your boyfriend (who is so not that into you but loves a free holiday - Soz)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is SO cringe now, I don’t know what has happened to her these last few years. there was a time I enjoyed following her but she’s now absolutely unbearable

Reactions: 7
My son lives in Margate and I noticed the Love cafe when we were there last week. We didn’t walk quite up to it but it looks very garish and is an odd bit of town. ( not in the old town, not on the seafront but halfway up the hill to the awful high st )
I’ll ask my son when I talk to him later

Reactions: 1
Ooooo, do tell!!!
Not terribly much to tell as she dated him after me so I never got any details, but looking at her stories I thought her current boyfriend was the ex again - they look so much alike, it’s scary. Tattooed obnoxious band guy seems to be her thing (and unfortunately, mine 🙄).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did you see on DailyFail (yesterday i think) she has said she has OCD, ADHD and oppositional defiance disorder.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That article lost me the second it described her as 'Moroccan Irish'
duck off 🤣🤣
That’s a Gizzi-ism if ever I’ve heard one! She’s terrified of not being special after all…

I know I’ve said it 234 times before, but I can’t believe how different she looks in the candid Daily Mail pics. She looks good (aside from her terrible hair and style) but she looks her age. I don’t understand how she deals with the difference between her Insta and her reality.

Reactions: 3
Isn’t she supposed to be Scottish? That’s what she always claims anyway. I’ve never heard of any Moroccan/ Irish connection other than the fact that she has probably visited both on holiday.

Reactions: 8
Is the Moroccan thing an attempt to link herself to Karima (Pro Green’s partner who grew up in Tangier and whose father is Moroccan)?

All a bit single white female - to quote Gizzi…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.