Gizzi Erskine #2 She's terrified of not being special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she post like a 15 year old? We all know people get periods, it’s fine
Her periods are worse than normal people's periods though because she is special. She also has fingers CRUSHED to the bone. Do you even understand how she suffers???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is literally on the cusp of ego implosion because she isn’t getting any younger and menopause is around the corner. She needs to embrace it.

Reactions: 6
she reminds me of my hyper self aware posh twit of a lesbian best friend. except just the posh twit bit and none of the other qualities. ilysm gen <3

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And just because you have both those things doesn't mean it isn't perimenopause.
Sorry.
Influencers always have these mythical doctors with totally made up tests that tell them just how super healthy they are and how they’ve the most fertile bodies despite very obvious signs that’s not true for them.

TW birth trauma It always makes me think of Grace Victory who was a UK28/30 dress size with clear signs of pre diabetes making up how a basic health MOT gifted from a private hospital told her how great her health was, that deluded her into believing her high risk pregnancy wasn’t high risk despite continuous multi day stays in hospital midwives weren’t concerned and were just telling her to eat huge juicy burgers to recover, fast forward 6 months she’s put into a coma cos of covid and forced to have a surgical c section 3 months early. Absolutely awful set of circumstances but these people don’t help themselves by burying their head in the sand?! Listen to your bodies please Grace is lucky to be alive today why risk getting as far down the road of delusion as she did!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Has anyone watched Smothered on Sky/Now? Sweat to god Gizzi makes a quick appearance in episode 5
Had a quick look at this last night and have now started the series from the beginning. It’s so good!! Thanks 💫

Reactions: 1
This was probably the hugely secret and totally different TV project she was banging on about earlier in the year.

Reactions: 3
She is obsessed with the idea that she basically invented every recipe. This over a jam roly poly.
Screenshot_20231230-100658.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
My goodness, she must be so exhausting to know in real life. Ego the size of a house, and so bitter

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.