Girls Aloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Kimberley’s stories at the weekend where the children were opening gifts sent to the house? The boxes were put down and she filmed their address, took me five seconds to look it up on google maps and see their house. I’m not at all interested but it’s scary to think how many wierdo’s are out there and now know her address!! 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Went to Home Bargains yesterday and saw the Kimberley lashes! Picked up a pair they were only £1.99

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see Kimberley’s stories at the weekend where the children were opening gifts sent to the house? The boxes were put down and she filmed their address, took me five seconds to look it up on google maps and see their house. I’m not at all interested but it’s scary to think how many wierdo’s are out there and now know her address!! 🙈
That's scary if you remember this story:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I remember Cheryl was very rude to Konnie Huq once on Xtra Factor. It made me cringe as I think Konnie was just joking or making an observation about something.

edit: Oh I remember now, it wasn't Konnie, it was Sarah-Jane Crawford... or maybe she was rude to both.. wouldn't be surprised!

She was also rude to Wagner live on X Factor after he made a comment about Cheryl coming from a council estate, and she took offense.

Reactions: 8
I remember Cheryl was very rude to Konnie Huq once on Xtra Factor. It made me cringe as I think Konnie was just joking or making an observation about something.

edit: Oh I remember now, it wasn't Konnie, it was Sarah-Jane Crawford... or maybe she was rude to both.. wouldn't be surprised!

She was also rude to Wagner live on X Factor after he made a comment about Cheryl coming from a council estate, and she took offense.
Cheryl is common as muck!

That would be a family reality show I'd pay good money to see it would be like a cross between KUWTK and benefits street 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've always found it strange how complete void of any trace of humour Cheryl seems to be. The way she ripped Wanger a new one on live TV was awful and I think that was the real her coming out...I don't even like Wanger but she was so unprofessional it was ridiculous.

In all I have always found Cheryl oddly cold. Like there is nothing there, soullless. Maybe it's the ruthless ambition and over the top PR styling combind with her privacy obsession that make it seem that way? Always creeped me out a bit though.

Reactions: 20
I've always found it strange how complete void of any trace of humour Cheryl seems to be. The way she ripped Wanger a new one on live TV was awful and I think that was the real her coming out...I don't even like Wanger but she was so unprofessional it was ridiculous.

In all I have always found Cheryl oddly cold. Like there is nothing there, soullless. Maybe it's the ruthless ambition and over the top PR styling combind with her privacy obsession that make it seem that way? Always creeped me out a bit though.
I think she’s just one of those women who would knock you out for looking at her “funny” (ie you glanced over and accidentally made eye contact) and PR training can only do so much to hide it. Women like that are so tightly wound waiting to lash out at anyone they think has insulted them and that’s what she looks like to me, like she’s on the edge of her seat ready to launch herself at the next person who offends her. Her face looks so cold and fake because it’s the best she can do when inside her head she’s watching and listening to everyone around her making sure they don’t cross any imaginary lines. And then when they do... like Wagner did... she drops the act for a bit and the real Cheryl comes out.

Reactions: 15

Sorry, am chuckling at Wanger.

As you were.:p

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm not a GA fan though but I like Cheryl and always thought she was pretty but I thought Kimberly has the looks and best figure. I've never understood how she seems insecure. I'm slim and would kill for those hips, lips and that bottom.
AND it's all natural.

I guess you want what you dont have.

Did anyone catch Nicola on The Masked Singer last night? She seemed really lovely and looked great!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did anyone catch Nicola on The Masked Singer last night? She seemed really lovely and looked great!
I certainly did ❤ love Nicola! Wish she'd do more solo stuff if they won't give us a GA reunion, Cinderella's eyes was a bop!

Sarah’s book will be released on the 18th of March. It’s great to see her posting on social media again, although I don’t think anyone can blame her for being quiet online at the moment.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.