Girls Aloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite part was her outrage at the flack she received when she wore the hideous orange and purple outfit on US X Factor - she goes into a lot of detail about colour blocking and how it was a fashion forward look etc. and that the press didn't understand until 6 months later when everyone was doing it.

Er, no love, it just looked tit! 😂
Simon slagged off that outfit as well

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weren't they quite close to getting dropped in their early days ?
Yeah after life got cold I think! I just remember that being on and my dad said ‘copied Oasis that’ and then even Oasis twigged and the rerelease of the album had the Gallaghers credited in it. I also noticed No Good Advice borrowed from My Sharona, did they credit The Knack at the time or have they done that later?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
On Graham Norton last night they were talking about Nadine being in Popstars Ireland and lying about her age

I found the clip:

It’s sooo funny 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My favourite part was her outrage at the flack she received when she wore the hideous orange and purple outfit on US X Factor - she goes into a lot of detail about colour blocking and how it was a fashion forward look etc. and that the press didn't understand until 6 months later when everyone was doing it.

Er, no love, it just looked tit! 😂
The Chewbacca hair didn't help at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bar sharon, they probably all had to sleep with him for a seat on the judging panel.
Might have happened 40 years ago. He was shagging Sinitta. I know that for a fact.

But Simon has been strictly cock-centric for many years now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah the flat straightened hair of the early 00s
Yep, most of us were on board with that one too. I remember an insult flung around school was “has she never heard of hair straighteners?”. Wavy hair is lovely and I regret years of clamping it poker straight with those hot irons.

Reactions: 4
Great thread! Brought back some amazingly nostalgic memories! I was an obsessive Cheryl fan, I thought she was the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen and remember getting every magazine she was ever in. I gradually started to get major witch vibes from her and I can’t stand her now. I would be very suprised if she wasn’t a mean girl, she definitely comes across as one. Wasn’t there something lately about Cheryl, Kimberly and Nicola being all in support of Nadine on I’m a Celeb (as she came across lovely and got a lot of public support) because there had been stories they were voting for her to do trials, and then towards Sarah since she announced she’s poorly (😭) when previously they almost made it known that they didn’t have time for either of them.

‘Cried their eyes out’ yeah right girls 🤣

Reactions: 5
Cheryl is not quite as popular as she once was.....greatest dancers been finished, dropped by loreal, x Factor isnt even a thing anymore.

If Nadine had been hated by the general public she wouldn't have been arsed but cos Nadine was popular and came across well on IAC Cheryl OBVS had to ride those coat tails 🥱

Reactions: 5
I was in Ibiza when they recorded some of off the record. I am in the crowd in a blink and miss it scene in Eden. Cheryl came down the stairs outside at the end and a crowd sang ‘your boyfriend’s tit at football’ all the way down and she just smiled serenely. She looked gorgeous.
We had been told that the girls were going to perform at a bar earlier in the evening and we managed to get seats right by the stage. Sadly all they did was have a meal in a curtained off area and you couldn’t get near them due to huge bouncers.
Kimberley and Nicola came and smoozed round before they left and both looked stunning.
I tried my best to subvert the security both before and after they performed but to no avail. They were upstairs in Eden and I managed to get halfway up before I met security coming down who were surprisingly friendly as they ‘helped’ me back down.

Reactions: 10
It's been said that GA recorded potentially hundreds songs with xenomania that are just in the archives and have never seen the light of day.... I wish they'd release them in album form 🤣

Anyone ever said to a cabbie on a night out before
"Scuusee meeeeee, is this your taxeyyy" 🤣🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's been said that GA recorded potentially hundreds songs with xenomania that are just in the archives and have never seen the light of day.... I wish they'd release them in album form 🤣

Anyone ever said to a cabbie on a night out before
"Scuusee meeeeee, is this your taxeyyy" 🤣🥴🤦🏻‍♀️
All the time. 'Imagine I came back in and I was just a neck'

Reactions: 1
The greek episode in off the record

She is annoying with her constant rimming of Cheryl but i do like her and she seems like a fabulous mum. Her little boy cole seems like an angel
Cole is so cute 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.