Gigs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is great thread!

I've been to a lot of gigs and I don't think I've ever had a "bad" one although I saw Starsailor earlier this year (went along to keep a friend company) and that really wasn't my bag but they seemed to get a good reaction so that was probably just me.

Best gigs - oooh there's a lot. Courteeners at Old Trafford last summer was really special as it was the first big gig after a Covid. I've seen them many times and it's always a great, messy night. The Stone Roses at Wembley, Kasabian in Cardiff years ago, Foals and New Order at Glasto, DMAs at Ally Pally, Noel Gallagher pretty much anywhere - all amazing. Going to see Sam Fender in Newcastle next week and I am at peak excitement!

Reactions: 1
Saw Stormzy is 72 years old last night in Bournemouth, and it was an absolutely stunning show!

Reactions: 2
Saw Warpaint tonight and they killed it. Definitely up there with the best gigs for me

• Heart
I saw Travis last week and god they were brilliant. I feel very strongly that they don’t make em like that anymore!!

Reactions: 7
Can i just say- i saw Joan Armatrading at Glastonbury one year and oh my bleeping god- she was amazing!! She was the highlight for me. :)

Reactions: 3
The Killers in Doncaster a couple of weeks ago were amazing. Got Harry Styles next week which could possibly be the best night of my life;)

• Heart
i just saw the cure a few days ago for the 2nd time 😊

they were incredible, r. smith even cried at one point when they performed a song from the new album about his late brother. really perfect experience! i felt so sad for him, what a sweet, sweet man

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just booked to see Blur at Wembley Stadium next year, beyond excited! I saw them three times in the late 90s/early 2000s and they were always amazing 😍

• Wow
Fully prepared to be disappointed by Arctic Monkeys next year but I've waited so long to see them. Gutted I couldn't get Paramore tickets - we were on Ticketmaster and Seetickets from the second they were released 😭 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Iron Maiden & Rammstein edge it for me. Seen Maiden loads of times since mid 90s and Rammstein twice, seeing both next year. Been to hundreds of gigs and not really any bad ones if I’m honest. Machine Head, Volbeat, Slayer and Metallica always been good to watch live

Fully prepared to be disappointed by Arctic Monkeys next year but I've waited so long to see them. Gutted I couldn't get Paramore tickets - we were on Ticketmaster and Seetickets from the second they were released 😭 😭
I really want Artic monkeys tickets! I can’t get any though

My Concerts of 2022. The Taylor Hawkins tribute emotional but amazing. Red hot chilis amazing!. Same goes for Kasabian that was insane and Richard Ashcroft my all time favourite and Liam Gallagher at Knebworth what a year for music! I’ve got RHCP booked again ha! The black keys and the Hollywood vampires. Very Excited!

Iron Maiden & Rammstein edge it for me. Seen Maiden loads of times since mid 90s and Rammstein twice, seeing both next year. Been to hundreds of gigs and not really any bad ones if I’m honest. Machine Head, Volbeat, Slayer and Metallica always been good to watch live
I’m gutted I missed Rammstein it clashed with another concert they look insane!

Going to see them as well - I don't actually mind the new album now but I'm just not sure how it's going to translate into stadium gigs. Plus with the 00's material he definitely sings those songs differently and probably won't change it.

Going to see them as well - I don't actually mind the new album now but I'm just not sure how it's going to translate into stadium gigs. Plus with the 00's material he definitely sings those songs differently and probably won't change it.
Love the new album but it’d sound shite without an orchestra

saw the weeknd at the wembley 5 days ago, still can't get over how incredible it was 🥺

• Heart