Gibsonvlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@leni18 completely agree, I dont think they're the chirpy chirpy family they like to make out to be. Every so often, you would see glimpses of that if James hasnt edited the vlog properly.

Id like to think the reason they stepped back was safety but, I'm not sure. They were very stupid/ naive about it in the past. Kids uniforms wouldnt be blurred, their house is easy identifiable, we know it's also right beside their school and we also know when and where James works. They even had "fans" turn up at their house one time. Didnt stop the vlogs though.
It was only when YouTube disabled comments on videos containing minors, that they seemed to disappear. People just werent as bothered and it wasnt worth their while. Maybe though, it just took that, to really make them consider what was important.

Reactions: 1
Well Katys latest videos only getting a few hundred views, kicking themselves surely even challenges were getting more views. What they going to do if that's case rechange name and restart vlogs, totally lost what they are about. Surely it's time to put camera away and live a life away from YouTube

Omg I'm sorry but what on earth is their new channel all about. I had to switch off after a couple of minutes. I actually liked them since they were a bit more relatable than big youtubers. I have felt over the last year or so that their channel was changing for the worst but still watched the occasional vlog so I could see the kids growing up. But honestly this new channel is just really odd and such a leap from what they were!

Reactions: 4
What a surprise, the Gibsons have returned in time for all the birthday and Christmas hauls/ vlogs £££££££

• Angry
Reactions: 4
What a surprise, the Gibsons have returned in time for all the birthday and Christmas hauls/ vlogs £££££££

Yes I was thinking they would come back. The mum is sooo annoying and loud ugh

Oh I'm actually happy that they are back. They are so much more down to earth. And after the whole MOD saga, I think more relatable people are needed.

So so predictable as mentioned above back in time for birthday and Christmas vlogs. This is a family full of greed yet so lazy at same time. Her screeching and his immaturity child like behaviour is so painful. Glad he's yet to make his comeback debut hopefully he's decided to stay away. I thought this family may of taken the best disision to protect family and stay off youtube, wrong. Just wants to put the money making videos up and then do nothing all year round.

So so predictable as mentioned above back in time for birthday and Christmas vlogs. This is a family full of greed yet so lazy at same time. Her screeching and his immaturity child like behaviour is so painful. Glad he's yet to make his comeback debut hopefully he's decided to stay away. I thought this family may of taken the best disision to protect family and stay off youtube, wrong. Just wants to put the money making videos up and then do nothing all year round.
Exactly! I notice the only videos they left up on their channel are the birthday and Christmas presents opening! They're so transparent!

As expected, birthday present opening just uploaded. Anything for views and likes. Do they expect people to care after disappearing all year?

• Heart
Greed that's all, easy money. The sound of their voices is like nails down a chalk board.